181-200

Pinellia novel
Chapter 181
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 180Next chapter: Chapter 182
Yan Bubu had never seen such a spiritual realm, not even when Feng Chen was in a fugue state.

He turned his head to look for the dozen spiritual threads he regarded as treasures, but where could he find them?

There are some large and small fragments floating in the air, like pieces of gray-white meteorites. Yan Bubu grabbed a piece of debris floating in front of his eyes and saw clearly that one side was covered with a thin layer of ice and snow.

His spiritual tentacles brushed against the layer of ice and snow, only to see them immediately turn into a few crystal water drops, hanging precariously in the air. Then, as if unable to withstand the heat wave of the magma, it evaporated and disappeared into the void.

Yan Bubu knew what these fragments were.

That is the spiritual core of Feng Chen's spiritual realm, a place he has never been to, and it is also the core and pillar supporting the entire spiritual realm.

He often looked inside through the frosted glass-like core wall, imagining what that piece of white was.

It turned out to be a pure world covered with snow.

He looked at the ice and snow fragments floating in the sky, and suddenly remembered a sentence he had copied in his notebook.

"When the Sentinel's mental realm completely collapses, the Sentinel's chaotic perception will be presented in the mental realm in a concrete way."

Before the exam, Yan Bubu memorized the contents of his notebook under Feng Chen's supervision. . Although he could not understand this sentence at the time, he remembered it firmly while mechanically reciting it.

He finally understands now. Feng Chen's spiritual realm is collapsing, and the core of his spiritual realm has also fallen apart, scattered into pieces, and gradually disappearing. When this disappearing process ends, Feng Chen will fall into an eternal slumber and never wake up again.

After Yan Bubu realized this, he was immediately gripped by extreme panic. He looked at the floating core fragments in panic, and only one thought came to his mind: catch them all, don't let them disappear...

He stretched out his spiritual tentacles, trying to reach the closest fragment. , but at the moment when he ran out, he felt hot air waves rising up from below.

Although this is just a concrete form presented by Feng Chen's chaotic perception, Yan Bubu's mental power can also feel the reality that the magma brings to him.

He could feel the scorching temperature below, the rolling magma splashing up from time to time, and the burning mental tentacles were painful. He couldn't even imagine how Feng Chen felt at this time and how much pain he was suffering.

Yan Bubu grabbed the piece closest to him and rushed to the other piece. After grabbing both pieces in his hands, he tried to piece them together. But the two fragments turned into water droplets in his eyes, evaporated into water vapor in an instant, and disappeared.

Yan Bubu grabbed the fragments again and again, trying to piece them together in vain, and then watched helplessly as they gradually disappeared.

He turned his head and looked around, and saw that the debris floating in the sky was gradually vaporizing, turning into dissipating curls of white smoke.

He felt more desperate than ever before, but now he was just a mental force that could do nothing, and couldn't even shed tears.

What should I do, what should I do...