161-180

Pinellia novel
Chapter 161
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 160Next chapter: Chapter 162
Feng Chen connected two good things in one sentence, which made Yan Bubu a little confused, but he also knew that this was not meant as a compliment.

"Okay, it's time for you to sleep." Feng Chen looked at Binunu being held in the mouth of the black lion, stretched out his hand and flicked it on the forehead, "Have you forgotten that you are a top student in the guide class? A little bit Is a small movement worthy of your dispatch? Don’t lower your status. Unless someone is calling for help, only top students will come."

Binunu was still baring his teeth. After hearing this, he immediately closed his mouth and quietly let the black lion take it. He followed it and got under the bed.

Feng Chen lay down again and looked at Yan Bubu who was still sitting in a daze: "What are you still doing? What time is it and you're not sleeping yet?"

"Oh..."

Yan Bubu lay down in confusion. Start to calm down and think. He felt that if something like this happened in the past, Feng Chen would have rushed out long ago. His reaction tonight was too abnormal, something must be wrong.

He recalled the whole story, and suddenly his mind was filled with happiness, and a conjecture popped into his mind.

Because of this conjecture, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated and his face became a little hot. He secretly went to look at Feng Chen, and happened to catch him looking sideways at him.

Yan Bubu licked his lower lip and spoke in a low voice with some hesitation: "Brother, that...that...isn't there anything at all, but they are there..."

Feng Chen looked at him with a deep look: "Which ?"

"That's it." Yan Bubu came closer, "What you did after you kissed me."

Feng Chen continued to ask: "What you did after you kissed me?"

Yan Bubu paused for a moment: "...it's a little hard to say. ."

"You still know it's hard to say anything?" Feng Chen sneered.

Yan Bubu had been secretly coveting his expression, and now he felt that he had guessed it right, so he leaned into his ear and asked, "Am I right? After they kissed, they were -" "

Stop!" Feng Chen stretched out his hand. Pressing on his face, he pushed the person further away, "Is this what you call unspeakable? Your tongue is as smooth as oil. Don't worry about what others are doing? Go to sleep." Yan Bubu wanted to say more

, Feng Chen had already turned off the light with a click and pulled the quilt to cover himself. He could only shut up angrily and lie down.

This dormitory area has become so quiet that there is no sound. It is probably like what Feng Chen said. The sentry guides who originally wanted to do something good were deprived of the courage to continue by Yan Bubu and Binunu.

Yan Bubu was not even half asleep now, and he suddenly realized a problem.

When he and Feng Chen lived alone in the small building before, although he knew that the small building could only be lived by the sentinel guide who had been combined, he only had an idea of ​​it.

But it was different now. He clearly realized that he and Feng Chen were living in the sentry dormitory that had been combined, and they were surrounded by sentinel guides who had been combined.

What does this mean?

It means that he and Feng Chen are about to be combined or are about to be combined, which means that they can actually do other things, just like the sounds they heard tonight, um um ah ah, creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak creak