141-160

Pinellia novel
Chapter 141
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 140Next chapter: Chapter 142
Yan Bubu looked around, trying to find something like a rope, but there was nothing around, just a piece of rubble and broken bricks. He saw a row of houses that had not collapsed not far away. Under the light on his forehead, he could clearly see what office was written on the house number.

"You hold on for two more minutes, and I'll find something to save you! You must hold on!" Yan Bubu ran towards the house, shouting loudly as he ran: "You guys stay away from the crack, stand and wait for me , Binunu looked at them..."

Although this house has a plaque of the office, it has never been actually used. The door was closed, and there was an ash bucket upside down on the steps. The white ash used to paint the walls was scattered all over the floor.

Yan Bubu pushed the door but did not push it open. He took two steps back and then rushed forward, kicking the door open hard.

The house was empty except for two ash buckets placed against the wall and a few plastic ropes used to tie up cartons scattered on the floor.

Although this kind of plastic rope is not too fragile and cannot support the weight of an adult, there is nothing else in the house except these ropes.

Yan Bubu grabbed the ropes and ran back in a hurry, connecting the two ends together as he ran. The four children obeyed his instructions and did not approach the crack. They only stretched their necks to look down, while Binunu stood in front of them.

Yan Bubu speeded up and rushed to the crack. Seeing that the guide was still hanging in the air, he finally felt relieved. But she held on to the iron rod for too long, her arms were trembling, and it seemed that she could not hold on much longer.

He quickly put down one end of the rope: "This rope will break, and there is no way to pull you up, but you can hold on and slide down for a while. Even if the rope breaks, you won't get hurt. Do you understand?" The guide nodded with difficulty

. Lower head: "...Understand."

This rope is very long after being connected, and can hang down to the bottom of the ground. There was nothing to fix the rope around the crack, so Yan Bubu wrapped the rope around his waist a few times, then sat down with his feet on the other side of the crack.

"That's it!" He yelled at the bottom, took a deep breath, and put his feet against the opposite side of the crack.

The guide grabbed the plastic rope beside him and hung his whole body on it.

Although Yan Bubu was well prepared, he was still suddenly dragged forward by the force on his waist. Fortunately, both feet were on the opposite side, so he was not dragged down the crack.

When the four children around him saw him sliding towards the crack, they all screamed in fright, and the two older boys quickly grabbed his arms and dragged him back.

The guide slid down quickly, and when he was still one level above the ground, the rope broke with a bang.

Yan Bubu and the two children fell backwards to the ground. He got up and went to look at the crack, and saw that the guide's antelope quantum beast had caught her and held her firmly on his back.

"Are you okay?" Yan Bubu asked loudly.

The guide might have been afraid of attracting zombies that had entered the city, so he didn't dare to respond loudly. He only nodded to him to indicate that he was fine.

Yan Bubu said: "Go find the army quickly. I will take these children with me."

The girl mouthed a thank you and did not dare to stay longer. She jumped off the back of the antelope and faced the sound of gunfire. run in the direction.