61-80

Pinellia novel
Chapter 61
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60Next chapter: Chapter 62
After Feng Chen explained a few words to Yan Bubu, he left Black Lion to guard him, and he and Lin Fen went out.

Honeycomb ship A is already empty. A canopy has been set up on the deck. Soldiers are standing underneath to hide from the rain and chat. A group of quantum beasts are running and jumping all over the deck.

Seeing Lin Fen, the soldiers immediately stood upright and fell silent, and even the group of animals stood at attention.

A lynx and a kangaroo were fighting. The lynx immediately got up from the ground. The kangaroo was still punching relentlessly, but his master decisively took back his spiritual realm.

Lin Fen took Feng Chen into the cabin and walked down the stairs: "Although the sentry has super five senses, the focus is different. Someone is better at listening. When the mental power is released, how much can you hear? The sound of snow inside and outside breaking dead branches. There are also people who focus on smelling and use their mental power to capture the smell particles in the air. Even a drop of blood can be smelled by them. There are also people who have particularly outstanding visual or discernment abilities. These all vary from person to person."

The lower level is the engine room. Because the ship is at rest, the entire engine room is silent. Feng Chen followed Lin Fen into the computer room and listened carefully to his story.

"I think there is some kind of creature on this ship that we can't see." Lin Fen pressed the switch on the wall, and the engine room was brightly lit. He slowly swept his eyes across the large units and said softly: "I'm sure that thing is It's hidden on this boat, but my mental power is not focused on discernment, so I can't find it. I need you to feel where it is."

Feng Chen did not answer, but he closed his eyes and released his energy. force.

Wisps of spiritual tentacles spread everywhere. The dark corners blocked by machines and the spaces inside the tightly sealed steel pipes were all transformed into pictures through the spiritual tentacles, allowing him to see clearly.

Lin Fen didn't disturb him, just stood aside quietly and waited.

Yan Bubu followed Feng Chen's instructions and sat at the table, holding a pen and paper to write in a small notebook.

He wrote carefully stroke by stroke, his toes gripped the ground tightly, and his mouth moved accordingly. It seemed that his whole body was working together with his hands.

The black lion lay quietly at his feet, eyes half-closed, and its tail wagging gently.

As Yan Bubu was writing, a black mass suddenly appeared at the edge of the retina in the corner of his eye. His pen paused, and he quickly turned his head to look, only to find that there was nothing there.

He put down his pen and rubbed his eyes, but still only saw an empty silver-gray carpet.

The black lion lay on the empty carpet, looking at Yan Bubu motionless, his ears raised nervously.

Yan Bubu's eyes passed through his body and looked around, but he saw nothing. He picked up the pen and continued writing, mumbling: "Up, down, left..." He

had not written more than two words. Words, his pen stopped again.

The black thing appeared in his field of vision again.

Although it was not clear, it was like a TV signal that came and went, and the image also jumped unsteadily, making the boundary between the black and the carpet a little blurry. But he knew clearly that there was indeed a huge black object there.