21-40

Pinellia novel
Chapter 21
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20Next chapter: Chapter 22
Feng Chen covered Yan Bubu's mouth and whispered: "Nothing is more important than life. I want to give him the cipher box. You wait for me to walk out and run immediately towards the dungeon."

Yan Although Bubu couldn't make a sound, he didn't nod. He just looked at him with his big black and white eyes.

"Did you hear that clearly?"

Yan Bubu still didn't respond.

"Don't worry, as long as I hand over the cipher box to them, everything will be fine. I'll go to the resettlement point to find you later."

Outside, Ji Shi shouldered the barrel again: "I'll count down to three more times, and I'll be able to get it." This place is all lit up. Two poor kittens, you have to find a hole to hide."

Feng Chen let go of Yan Bubu's mouth, took a deep breath, and was about to stand up when he heard from the sky. The rumble of a helicopter.

Then a sharp beam of light swept across the ruined street and stopped on the foundation stone.

"Attention people on the street, you have been targeted. Put down your weapons immediately, put down your weapons immediately, or severe punishment will be used against you."

Ji Shi and Adai turned around and looked up at the helicopter in the sky. The subordinate was a little confused. He shouted nervously: "Deacon Chu, it's the Western Alliance Army."

"You have been locked, put down your weapons immediately, put down your weapons immediately, or severe punishment will be used on you."

Feng Chen, who was about to stand up, did not move. Yan Bubu also moved closer to the gap, and the two of them looked outside.

The group of men who were fighting fiercely with the tiger came running from a distance. The tiger was no longer followed behind them. It was not known whether he was killed or ran away.

However, out of six subordinates, only four are left now.

One of his men gasped and said: "Deacon Chu, we made too much noise and attracted the patrols of the Western Alliance Army. Let's go quickly. The helicopter is here and the army must be on its way to avoid causing a lot of trouble." "

Yes. " Deacon, these two bastards can't run away. Let them go for now and come back later."

Chu Shi turned around and scanned the ruins with a sinister gaze. After considering for a moment, he finally said: "Let's go. "

He carried the gun barrel and walked towards the hover car parked nearby. The warning from the helicopter continued: "Put down your weapon immediately, hold your head and squat down. Now count down to ten seconds, ten, nine, eight -" Ji

Shi lowered his head. After getting into the hover car, the vehicle started. The countdown on the helicopter stopped, but a new call started.

"All the people in the car came out and squatted down on the street, holding their heads, waiting to be inspected. Now count down to ten seconds, ten, nine--" The

hover car was still moving forward, but Ji Shi leaned his upper body out of the window, shoulder Carrying the cannon barrel, it aimed at the helicopter above.

"Fuck you like me and count down."

The cannon ejected from the barrel, pulling out a long line of white smoke. With a loud noise, the helicopter exploded in the air, like a brilliant firework, lighting up the entire night sky.

Yan Bubu kept looking up, with his mouth open in horror. Debris from the helicopter was flying, and a propeller was spinning and flying towards him at high speed. He stupidly forgot to hide.

A gùïđe tø sùřvìvīñĝ in tĥe hùmãň cùɓ wãŝtëlãŋd जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें