Sypnosis & Introduction

A guide to surviving in the human cub wasteland
人類幼崽廢土茍活攻略

#xbanxia.com
Chapters: 214

Yan Bubu is the son of a servant. From the moment he was born, he was destined to serve the young master Feng Chen for the rest of his life.
The young master Feng Chen was as cold and hard as a bullet in extremely low temperatures, sharp and sharp, wrapped in a thick layer of ice, and no one was allowed to get close.
Yan Bubu only had Feng Chen in his eyes. He handed over his only toy: "Brother, this is for you."
"Who is your brother?" Feng Chen asked coldly, lowering his eyes.
Yan Bubu smacked his fingers and smiled: "Brother is stupid, you are the brother."
Feng Chen didn't like this follower at all, even if Yan Bubu looked at him with the warmest eyes and called brother in the softest voice, he Don't like it either.
But when the end of the world came, twelve-year-old Feng Chen took his young Yan Bubu on the road to escape.
Earthquakes, floods, severe cold, heat, epidemics, and mutated animals and plants. Two lonely children, guarding an empty city, face an unrecognizable and crisis-ridden world together.
During those years of struggling for survival, Feng Chen never once thought about abandoning Yan Bubu.
Yan Bubu is everything to him.
——You kiss me with your rose-like lips, and the bullet blooms.
#Two seedlings born in the cracks of the cliff, absorbing nutrients from each other and growing up together in the wind and rain of the apocalypse#
1V1 Shao Xiangwen contains some cyberpunk and wasteland elements
. Feng Chengong, Yan Bubu is subject to
content tags: Fantasy Space Childhood Sweethearts Search keywords for the apocalyptic future
: Protagonist: Feng Chen, Yan Bubu ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: