Be Prepared..

It was just another day at Hyakkaou Private Academy. However, two specific students absolutely despised each other, and those two were Kiwatari and Suzui. 

See, Suzui was a house pet, more specifically a Doggy. That was the nickname he got. He always got made fun of for it, but the person that made fun of him the most was his enemy, Kiwatari.

Suzui was bullied everyday, for almost the entire school day by this guy. He absolutely hated him. And he knew Kiwatari hated his guts as well.

------------------------

Suzui was groaning on the floor in pain, curled up in a ball. This was his life though. Everyday, from when school started to when it ended, he would always get bossed around and treated like shit.

But that's what this school was all about. People that lost when it came to a gamble..were always treated like shit. No matter who they were or how they were viewed before, if they lose a gamble, this becomes their life.

"Get up, Doggy, I ain't done with you yet! We still have so much to do!" Kiwatari laughed as he kept kicking, suddenly pulling be by the collar.

"You really are a pathetic..little.." He then moves closer to my ear, whispering the last part.

"..Doggy.." He snickered, picking me up by the collar before I could fight back.

But what would really happen if I fought back..? What would happen to me..? I don't know the answers myself, but judging by what I've seen..it's not so good. I don't want to end up like them, so I just take it. I don't resist. Am I doing the wrong thing..?

All my thought dissipated when he ended up throwing me back on the floor again. My lip was busted up, and I had faint bruises on my face.

God..I wanted to fight back.

I wanted to, but I can't.

I've had enough of him..I've had enough of all this bullshit! Everything he puts me through though..I don't know why but it makes me fall in love more and more, and I don't know why..

But this I do swear...I will get my revenge..

I..Ryota Suzui..will get revenge on Jun Kiwatari, if it's the last thing I do.
----------

{I'm so sorry if it's short but I wanted to pist a chapter of it now for the New Year! Tell me how you like it!}