♡beth♡ .pt2.

I watched the bus slowly drive away,
'Well i'm fuckd.' I thought to myself.
I started to walk to school, while thinking of an excuse for my teacher,
While i was thinking a car drove past me, which hit a puddle, which hit me.
I stood ther in shock coeverd with dirty water, conteplating what to do.'fuck you!' I screamed at the car, which already drove of.
I found a nearby bench and sat down,
I looked in my bag to see if i had enything that could help me,
Luckly i had another sweater (because i get cold esily) and a small brush. I took off my jacket and i put it on the bench to dry, i put on the sweater, took my jacket and brushd my hair on the way to school.
I was 5 mintes away frome school when i fineshed brushing my hair.
In the distance i saw beth (my best frind) she was holding her new boyfrind's hand. I waved at her and she caught my eye, she left her boyfrind and came running to me, with the intention of giving me a hug, but the she stopped.
'Mate what the fuck hapend to you?!'
She said while staring at me.
The only thing i cold think about saying was 'i dont wana talk about it...' 'ok, but if you want i have leggings in my bag' i lookd at her like i'v seen a ghost.
(Beth {betheny} is my best frind. We know each other from kinder garden,
She knows basically everything about me. But we we're apposites, like apposites opposites.
Beth had beautiful long black hair with one chunk of white hair that she died.
Meanwhile i have short light brown hair, that i tried to die once, but it failde misreably.
And on top of that beth was gorgeous!
While i look like a rat that just came out of the shower.) 'I would rather die' i said 'ok if you want to be walking around school like a wet dog that's your choice.' She said with a smirk.
I rolld my eyes and said with my hand out to her 'give me the fuking leggings ass hole!' She laughed. Beth's laughed was so cute.
We went to the bathroom so i could chang. I was puting on the lggings, while beth was talking about her boyfrind, i didnt really listin because i was too busy making sure these leggings look normal, and the i herd beth say 'are you done yet? We are late in 20min for class!' 'Ond sec' i said. And then beth got in the stall i was in, fixd the leggings and said 'done. Lets go!' I duno what she did but she mad them look good.
We ran to are class, just to find out that mr orfany was our teacher.