Chapter 1-Coronation

-Lana's P.O.V/Now 17-

I wince as the maids pulled and tugged at my hair into the loose braid that flowed down my back.

Today was my coronation. I would get my crown and would soon be able to take the throne of Asgard.

As the maids stepped away, I looked at myself in the full length mirror.

My long green dress flowed with every move I made, my wrists and fingers laden in jewels and gold. My neck had one other necklace besides the one my father gave to me at birth.

The skin of my hand turned blue as I made a few crystals appear.

"Oh how I wish your mother was here to see you."

I turn to see my father, which shocked me since he wasn't supposed to see me yet.

"Daddy! You're not supposed to be in here."

He chuckled and went to touch my cheek, his hand just passing through it. Ah, he used his hologram thingy.

"My little dove, how much you've grown."

I smile a little, my skin now back to its normal paleness.

"I must go now little one, I'll see you soon."

And with that, my father dissapeared as a few maids ushered me to the heavy doors I would be going through to my coronation.

Soon enough, the doors open and I started walking. The crowds of people cheered as I walked through and I smiled brightly.

I made little snowflakes fall my fingers and dance and spin in front of the small children, the tips of my fingers turned soft blue as they stared in awe.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally got to the steps leading to the throne, I kneeled, which was fucking hard in this dress.

My father and uncle beemed proudly down at me as the ceremony was conducted, the gold headpiece was set atop my head, it made of solid gold leaves with little sparkling white crystals.

I stood, being handed a gold scepter as I turned towards the population of Asgard while they cheered.