prolouge. [B]

(B = BY BELOVED.)   (my writing isnt so good sorrer gays lol)

3 YEARS AFTER THE BAKER INCIDENT ..

ethan and mia winters' were the only survivors of the baker house.   now they have a child.   rosemary winters.

------

" well .. go cautiously take your daughter to bed. "

those were the only words that she told him before he got up.   and of course he took rose from mia--   holding her in his arms.   of course ethan doesn't expect what will happen to him next.   but all that isnt important now.   his soft footsteps go through the house,   while holding the child in his arms,   he starts to head for the stairs--   but rose started to softly whine.   damn...

like i said to your mother,   that books too scary for you.   he continued to just walk upstairs to put rose to bed.   eventually reaching it...

----

" you think i can just forget about what happened in louisiana? "

...

" i just dont understand why you're so-- "

SHATTER.

...

" MIA.   get down! "

there proceeds to be gunshots--   the lights had gone out,   screams and grunts of pain shot from mia,   and more glass shatters from the windows and glasses of wine.   but ethan hid near the table--   hoping he would not be seen--  but ...

the table moved.   well,   was moved--   by something--   no,   someone.   shit...

" .. le--   you ?! "

" ... sorry. "

five more shots to the head,   to mia.   then--   he felt like passing out.   and by the sound of a baby crying,   he knew he should stay awake.   rose ... what are you doing with my daughter?   

package secured,   kennedy. LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER.

but he was hit in the back of the head before he could even speak anymore.   

" rose ... "

(sorry my writing sucks.   next one will be written by emerald :3)