"Women are nothing but trash."

"Women must not get what they're getting this MODERN  age. We must take away Their rights."

"That's how world is suppose to be."

"Men are the only to rule the world."

"Men are superior. "

"Nothing changes the fact that they're weak shits."

"Inferior."

"They're useless to us

"They're useless to us."

"Bring back the old times where men ruled."

"Kill them."

"Kill them."

"Kill them."

"From today on..The company will take the lead and the era of kings shall began."

"We will give men the rights they deserve and women the treatment they were born to be deserved."

"We will call ourselves the royalty.. The nobels..The kings..We are the 'Royals'."

"All hail the Royals!!"

"Long live our king!!!"

.

That's how "The Royals" were made the Emperors of all. The ones who create rules and dominate.

They got support from mens all Over the world bcz of that one promise..

They'll create the law Against women rights...

And they did...

Women were again in a miserable state.

All for the Crawfords...

The Royals..

Every rights for women were snatched from them...

Hence, This family continued their ruling for more than 10 years after their creation.

The world eventually turned into an old hell where women were the only miserable creatures alive..

Many were killed or slaughtered for protesting against the law...Womens were fading away...Either dying.. Killed.. or being sold off to men for their pleasures..

The most dark and twisted fate continues....