Scrapbook

In the vast plains of the Troll Kingdom, the bright and sunny blue sky radiated yet another peaceful day for its inhabitants. Buffalos were grazing on the sparse vegetation of Lonesome Flats. A herd of Eighth Goats hopped across the puffy clouds of SymphonyVille. A couple of Jazzbirds fed on some funky fruits near the surroundings of Vibe City. A Rock Unicorn chewed on King Thrash's shoelaces outside of his pod in Volcano Rock City. Some Snail Spiders crawled out of the deep shores of Techno Reef. A swarm of StarFlies soared in the orbit of the Spiral Groove System. Then finally a stack of Caterbuses rested in a lot from their travels around Pop Village.

Suddenly a recognizable voice interrupted the peace and spoke with a snarky attitude. The camera panned over to the sky with a cloud in the frame. The raspy voice struck again,  "Did you guys think this would be some sort of nature documentary? Lame. None of these critters are getting eaten, though I could change the subject if you'd like."

"Booya! It's me! Cloud Guy. Worry not my friends." The cloud sprouted all four limbs and glided down to the floor, "This is not a story about the Flora of this diverse kingdom. Nuh-uh... It's about something... well someone's with very recognizable faces."

Cloud Guy rummaged through his backside and pulled out a scrapbook from it, "Here it is." He put on his reading glasses and licked his fingers to swipe through the pages.

The scrapbook is now in focus with a logo representing Poppy and Branch in marital outfits, "Allow me to sum it up for everyone who's not been paying attention."

 Poppy and Branch are added to the scrapbook page, however, they resemble their appearances in the first movie.

"Meet our heroes, Queen Poppy and her beloved, yet severely traumatized fiance, Branch!"

The scrapbook characters are put through several situations and are shown to be evolving together. Such as saving The Snack Pack from Bergen Town and meeting Bridget. Reuniting the nation of trolls around the world. Then saving Floyd from the Mount Rageous with their distant family members.

"This unlikely duo has been by each other's side from the very first threatening adventure they've put themselves into. With both aiding each other whenever they needed to grow and develop. Even after all they've been through together, it took an unexpected mission to space to have them married."

Scrapbook Poppy and Branch kissed and then he's taken by Supergleam along with all of her friends. Then Scrapbook Poppy and Primrose go after them on the page. On the next page, Guy Diamond and Queen Stellar are shown to have fallen in love.

"Their latest adventure was tense, while not as dangerous as their previous ones. It was one of the most emotionally draining ones. Separated after a fight, Poppy found her long-lost mother, Branch is trapped on an alien-troll planet with an unknown tribe of Disco Trolls. Side note, Guy Diamond finally got to learn about love. Of course, he loved people before, but never romantically, only himself."

The Scrapbook Trolls are placed into a wintery scenario with Poppy and Branch wearing rings and their families behind them.

"And they finally got engaged! But it took some time for them to get used to having such a big family after all these years... Like always, they had each other's support to make it through the struggle together. Now, they will be thriving that support for good."

Cloud Guy closed his scrapbook and threw it into a dumpster fire in the background. He informed his crossed leg and walked toward the fourth wall screen, "Alrighty! That's all I can give to you this lovely morning. There will be no further details because this guy was invited to the wedding but will not be attending..."

He came closer to the screen, "Wanna know why?" He whispered very quietly and sneakily, "Because a cloud does not bother a man who is guaranteed to be living happily ever after. Only grumps that live under a mossy rock with a whole stock of sweat jars. But who knows! Maybe I'll pop up at the reception."

"Until the next time, Cloud Guy signing off." Cloud Guy saluted to the viewers and poofed himself into somewhere else with the rules of physics and science.