Chapter Twenty-Seven - Harry

Start bij het begin

"I'm sorry," Harry said, looking down in his lap. "I didn't even... sorry."

"It's okay," Niall said. "I just miss my best friend. Can we perhaps do something just for the two of us this upcoming week?"

"Of course," Harry said. "I would love that."

Niall smirked. "Good, I was thinking... laser tag and then a homemade dinner?"

Harry grinned. "I'm in."

"Also," Niall said, "don't understand me the wrong way, I love the fact you have Louis. I've never seen you this happy before."

Harry blushed slightly. "Thank you."

"I'm glad you have found a person to love. You deserve it,"

"I really do love him," whispered Harry. "He makes me feel so at peace."

Niall smiled softly. "Have you told him yet?"

Harry shook his head. "It's funny, I have read so many romance stories before, read a thousand romantic ways to say those three words, but none of them are good enough for Louis. Does that make sense? He deserves to be taken by utter surprise in the most beautiful moment. Something he'll be able to remember."

Niall scoffed. "You're such a sap."

Harry shrugged. "I'm thinking about doing it this weekend."

"Alright. That's really good, yeah." Niall nodded. "Another thing. Our landlord is gonna give us papers to sign at the beginning of summer for the upcoming year. Maybe you should take into consideration if you wanna sign them or not."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, confused.

Niall shrugged, smirking. "Think about it."

"About what?" Harry asked, perplexed.

"Oh Harold, your brain is so slow," Niall laughed. "No time for more talk, go to your boyfriend. Have an amazing weekend."

"Uh-huh."

Niall pulled Harry into a hug. "And don't you dare forget about our laser tag date!"

"I wouldn't dream of it."

Harry excited Niall's room a minute later, his eyes landing on Louis who was sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

Louis grinned. "Ready to have the best weekend ever?"

* * *

Louis on a motorbike was one of the hottest things Harry had ever seen. And sitting behind him on it made him feel all kinds of things.

The trip to the forest was forty-five minutes, so once there, Harry was freezing his ears off. But he beamed at Louis as he parked the motorbike in a small shed by the path that led up to the cabins.

"There a loads of cabins," Louis explained. "The owner lives in cabin thirteen. We have to find that first, then she'll show us ours."

Harry intertwined their fingers. "Sounds great," he said.

Bags on their backs, they began walking up the path. Soon, cabins showed in their vision.

"It's giving Camp Halfblood," Harry said, overlooking it.

The corner of Louis' lips quirked up. "You like Percy Jackson?"

"Question is, who doesn't?"

Louis pulled him in for a long, deep kiss.

They quickly found cabin thirteen. A small building built in wood with dark tiles. The windows were framed in white wood, and the door was a deep forest green. Louis knocked on it.