An Owl House Christmas

It is a shame The Owl House never got to have a Christmas episode. So, thanks to an idea inspired by Super Sayian 3 Odd, I thought I would make one.

Enjoy!

December 17:

In the town of Gravesfield, Connecticut, Christmas was in full swing throughout the town.

Lights and decorations were put up for the holidays and snowmen were often a common sight, as well as people carrying gifts for one another.

There were also carolers going door to door singing songs.

In the Noceda House, Luz, Camila, and Vee - in her human form with the pumpkin sweater - were putting up decorations. The Boiling Isles were still under construction from Belos' wrath, but the townspeople did allow the Nocedas' to celebrate their Earth holidays after their Halloween turned into chaos in both realms.

Luz wore a white t-shirt depicting a Rod of Asclepius, purple sweatpants, and red & white sneakers with a star design on each of the sides.

Camila wore a green overshirt, dark blue capri-style jeans, pink sneakers, and light pink earrings.

"Ah Christmastime. One of the best times of the year." Luz said fondly as she put up garland.

"Mom told me it's the most wonderful time of the year." said Vee, standing on a ladder hanging paper snowflakes.

Luz giggled. "Oh it is alright! And I can't wait to celebrate it with my new sister!"

"Aw Luz!" Vee cooed, touched.

"Well it's gonna be a good Christmas." Camila said, putting up stockings on the fireplace, including a new one Vee bought from the store. "Through all the ups and downs we've had this year, whether here or on the Boiling Isles, nothing will stop us from having a great Christmas together."

Luz was organizing some Christmas ornaments on the tree when a thought occurred to her. She faced her family.

"Mama? Vee? I was thinking." she said.

"Whaddya thinking about sis?" asked Vee.

"Well, in the past several months, things have changed and we made many new friends not from this dimension." Luz replied. "I've grown accustomed to what they do around the Boiling Isles - no matter how strange, cool, scary, or nerve-wracking they look."

Camila and Vee blinked.

"Uh, mija what are you trying to say?" asked Camila.

"Oh right!" Luz realized. "Why don't we invite our friends from the Boiling Isles over for Christmas?"

"Ooh that sounds awesome!" Vee grinned. She turned to Camila. "Mom what do you think?"

Camila stroked her chin in thought. "Hmm... well they are family to us, especially to Luz. They helped her, she helped them, and we all helped each other to stop Belos... and Christmas is about family." She smiled. "I think it would be a wonderful idea to have them over for Christmas."

Luz squealed excitedly as she hugged Camila.

"Gracias mama, Gracias!" Luz said giddily.

"Of course mija. I know how much they mean to you." Camila smiled.

Luz pulled away from her mother. "OK. I'm gonna head to the Owl House and get our closest gathered and talk to them. I have a feeling they might like this whole Christmas thing." she said. She then blushed. "Especially Amity..."

Camila smiled knowingly as Vee giggled.

"Alright, stay safe Luz." said Camila.

Luz nodded, gathered her winter gear, and left the house.