You've got the wrong dog

(English is not my native language, so apologies for any mistakes.)

   I was looking for something to eat and bumped into Mittens, sitting on a rubbish heap picking up food from her pigeons. "Just in time, Saul. Come in." She said, lying on her stomach as a pigeon approached with a small piece of hot dog. "Ok, Saul, well done. Next time, find some mustard. Ok, honey?" She asked, and I shook my head with a smile. "Yes, Mittens. Thank you, Mittens." Saul said and walked away, while another pigeon approached with a piece of bagel.

"Is that a bagel, Ted? Great boy." She said as the pigeon nodded. "Have a nice day, Mittens." he said. Another pigeon ran up and quickly put down a seed, then tried to escape. "Louie? What is it?" She asked when Louie stopped. "It's been a tough week. This is all I've gained." He said turning to face her. As she sat up, her stomach rumbled. "Do you hear me, Louie? I'm starving here." She said and jumped down, then walked over to him.

"And when the stomach starts talking, it doesn't talk to me. It's talking to.....claws." She said and stretched her paws towards him. "Not the claws! Please!" Louie said and tilted his head back in fear. "I'm stopping these bad boys as best I can, but the thing is, it's not up to me. My stomach is in direct contact with these kids and I overhear a lot of chatter. So I'll say, talk to the claws, but in return next week all your food will go to me." She said and turned away from him.

"But it's not our deal. I give you half and you give me protection. That's our deal." Louie said a little nervously. "Yeah, well, it looks like the contract has just expired. Sorry, Louie." I said walking closer. I don't like to be mean, but to survive as a homeless person, you have to do whatever it takes. "Mark my words, dear dog and cat. One day someone will defy you. Someone will teach you a lesson." Louie said and flew off. "Yes. Now I'm really scared." Mittens said as I was pinned to the ground.

"You should be," the white dog who had cornered me said, and when I raised my eyes, surprised. "Ok, yes, goodbye Shade!" She said and ran off. "Where is she?" The dog asked. "Uh......who?" I asked as he squeezed me tighter. "You know why I'm here." He growled, staring at me. " L-listen, buddy, I don't know where you're going with this, but....." I said as Mittens pigeons interrupted me. "Come on, Shade. Just tell this guy where she is." Joey said. I looked at them with a spark of hope that they would help me.

"Joey, Vinnie, Bobby! Guys! Can you tell that crazy dog that he has the wrong dog?" I asked as they looked at each other. "You got him, buddy." "That's him. He's the one." " He's definitely the right dog." All three said as I looked at the dog with apprehension. "Looks like we're going to do this the painful way." He said and grabbed the bandana around my neck and lifted it up. He pulled and held me over the moving car, feeling my heart pounding.

"Whoa! Hey, you're crazy!" I said and looked at him and then back at the fast moving cars. "You work for the guys in black who work for the guy with the green eye. They took Penny. Where is she?!" He asked, looking at me. "I don't know what you're talking about!" I said and looked at him. "This is getting tiresome, dog. I actually feel a yawn coming on" He said as I went into a big panic.

"Ok! OK! Ok, I'll say! I'll say! I'll say!" I said, hoping he wouldn't actually let me go. I don't even have a clue how he's carrying me since we're almost the same size, but I don't care at this point. "I know where Penny is. Yeah. They've got her. Yes, the men in black and the guy with the purple eye!" I said, trying to convince him. "The purple eye?" He asked, making me flinch and try to remember what he had said. "Uh....Oh!, the green one! Yes, that's one green eye!" I said and looked down.

'You can't stop lying, can you dog? It's just disgusting." He said looking down at me. I sighed quietly and looked away from him. "I know, it's disgusting." I said, then looked over and saw his collar. On the front, it said ''Bolt'' and on the back was an address. "Hollywood." I said quietly to myself and thought of something. "But if you put me down, I'll show you where she is." I said and giggled nervously.