Taehyun quickly finished taking off his shoes and placed his bag on the floor before picking his husband up bridal style and walking upstairs and to their bedroom. When they went in, Taehyun placed Beomgyu onto the edge of their bed and hugged him, pushing Beomgyu's face into his chest.

"Shh.. let's spend more time from now on okay? I'll take leaves more often." 

Beomgyu sniffled and hugged Taehyun's waist tightly as he cried into his husband's chest wetting his white shirt. 

"C'mon let's go take a shower." Taehyun said, separating their hugs and helped Beomgyu up. Taking him into their bathroom. 

"Take off your clothes and get into the bathtub." Taehyun said, giving him a peck on the lips then went to turn on the tap to fill the tub.

Beomgyu sniffled and hiccuped while he took off his clothes slowly. Once done, he slowly got into the tub and sat down. He shivered from being exposed to the cold air. 

Taehyun bends down a little to kiss his husband's head.

"How can you look so pretty even when you're crying?" Taehyun asked with a chuckle. Beomgyu blushed from the compliment as he slowly calmed down.

"S-shut up- i'm n-not.." He mumbled, voice still a little shaky from crying. 

Taehyun laughed and took off his clothes before climbing into the tub and sat behind Beomgyu, placing his husband in between his legs and hugging him. Beomgyu leans against Taehyun, sighing out. 

They both needed this. 

"I love you so much you know?" Taehyun whispered. 

"No I don't.." Beomgyu replied with a small smile. 

Taehyun scoffed with a smile. "Hey."

"Of course I do... so do i love you a lot." Beomgyu said, slightly tilting his head to the side to look at Taehyun. 

"Baby can I make love to you?" Taehyun asked straightforwardly catching Beomgyu off guard. Beomgyu's whole face turned red. 

It has been so long since they fucked or even made out. 

"Y-yes.." 

Taehyun grinned at his husband getting shy, he then kissed Beomgyu's neck slowly, one hand snaking to the younger's thigh slightly squeezing it and another hand snaking to Beomgyu's half hard cock, slowly stroking it. 

Beomgyu closed his eyes and his hands made its way to hold Taehyun's legs while he moaned softly. Taehyun kept licking and sucking on the younger's neck while he sped up his action. He starts stroking Beomgyu a little faster and thumbing on his slit occasionally. 

Beomgyu jerked up when his slit gets thumbed, he tilted his head and leaned onto Taehyun's shoulder as his back arched from the feeling. 

"A-ahh~ Taehyun-ah~ nngh~" He moaned out. Taehyun has stopped making hickeys on Beomgyu's neck and is now looking at his husband while touching him everywhere with another hand. His hand travelled from Beomgyu's thighs to his stomach, hips, waist and to his nipples, slowly twisting the pink buds.

Beomgyu squeezed his thighs as he felt his high coming closer. 

"Please, please-"

"No." Taehyun said with a chuckle and stopped stroking him earning a whine.

"C'mon I want you to cum from my dick." 

Beomgyu shivered from the thought but was excited. 

"It has been quite long Tyunnie, so-"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you okay?" Taehyun said, turning Beomgyu around and made him sit on his lap. Luckily, the tub was big enough for them to spread their legs anywhere. 

Taehyun gently grabbed the younger's waist and pulled him closer. Beomgyu grabbed onto Taehyun's shoulders and leaned down connecting their lips. They kissed messily yet passionately. 

Soon they broke the kiss for air, both panted and stared into each other's eyes. 

"I missed this." Beomgyu mumbled. 

"Me too.. I love you god." Taehyun said while he caressed the younger's soft waist and down to his butt squeezing them. 

"You ready?" 

"Mhm.." 

Beomgyu lifted himself a little and Taehyun positioned himself right onto the younger's hole. Immediately, Beomgyu slowly sank down onto his husband's cock. 

He moaned out missing the feeling of Taehyun's cock filling him up after such a long time. Yes it is a little bit more pain as they didn't have sex for a long time. 

Soon, Beomgyu bottomed out and is panting a little, gripping onto Taehyun's shoulders tightly. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Y-yes.. just adjusting.." 

"You're doing so good baby." Taehyun said with a smile. 

Beomgyu whined at the compliment and slowly starts moving his hips. Taehyun groaned and gripped his waist firmly. 

"Shit Beommie.."

Soon enough, Beomgyu starts rolling his hips faster and the water was splashing around and spilling out of the tub from the movements in the water. 

"T-taehyun! I-i can't-"

Taehyun starts bucking his hips up and fucked the younger hard and fast while Beomgyu slowed down his actions feeling his thighs burning and lets the older to all the work. Beomgyu leaned in and wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck, scratching on his back while he moaned out loud. 

"I-i'm close- Tyunnie-" 

"Wait for me baby." Taehyun groaned out, chasing his high and moving faster into his husband who's whimpering and moaning nonstop. 

"C-cum." 

Beomgyu lets out a high pitched moan as he released into the water and Taehyun releasing into Beomgyu. They slowly rode their highs out whilst the water slowly turned dirty and cloudy. 

They both were hugging each other close and panting. 

"I love you so much baby." Taehyun whispered into his ear.

"I love you more.." Beomgyu mumbled, his eyes closing from tiredness. 

"Let's clean up and we can cuddle hm?"

"Mhm.."

"I promise to spend more time with you."

"Me too tyunnie~"

____________________
HOW WAS IT GUYS