Chapter 2: Blooming Sight

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, that was really rude of me." Changbin looked away in shame and embarrassment.

Chan and Jisung who heard them had their mouth shuts and closed, embarrassed and guilty too for teasing Changbin too much.

"I'm used to it, Bin-ah. As for the lunch packs, no need to pay those or make it up to me. Also... you think i'm handsome?" Seungmin stared at him again, sending a flushed expression on Changbin.

"Um... yes... I mean you do look like... a famous...actor...?" Changbin replied very slowly, trying not to say anything offensive to Seungmin again.

"Hmm... huh..." Seungmin hummed while not removing his eyes from Changbin.

The said latter could only gulp down nervously. He already embarrassed himself, and his ears were not cooperating as well, they were flushed red. However, Seungmin stood there while he exchange stares with Changbin.

Seungmin leans away from Changbin and immediately eases the other. He took something fron his lab coat pocket and applied it on his lips. A lipbalm, and yet why was Changbin even staring while he applies lipbalm?

The next thing he knew is that Seungmin tossed him the lipbalm after closing it and giving it to Changbin.

"What-"

"Your lips are dry, take these and use them." He cuts Changbin's words off and takes his glasses to clean them with his fabric taken from his pocket.

Changbin got too conscious and checked his lips too, he was embarrassed to admit they do feel dry and chapped.

But that came out of Seungmin all of a sudden, too.

"I will go now." He bid farewell and looked away from Changbin, to turn and walk away.

"Wait! Um.. thank you for this." He stopped him from going while holding on to his wrist first.

Seungmin looked at him with a blank expression, stared at his wrist and stared at Changbin again.

"Like, I said. It's my thanks for helping me last night. And my apology for keeping you awake for long." Seungmin replied while he nodded and left the scene.

Changbin could only stare at him leaving the floor and going inside the elevator. He had done enough damage today... he would understand that what happened had offended Seungmin.

"Bin..."

"No more questions, please... Let's not talk about how I am whenever he's in our dorm together." Changbin cuts Chan off and sighed in disappointment.

He could only hope that Seungmin won't overthink it through and put a hate on Changbin or his friends. That would be the last thing Changbin want, for his roommate to hate him.

In fact, he doesn't completely dislike Seungmin in that way. He is just...not fond or used to how Seungmin can give him weird feelings just by staring at Changbin.

★☆★

After work, Chan had already went down from his workplace and head to the lower floors to submit a few soft copies of his report and song demos to their head. It was also the floor which a lot of the trainees and artists practice for their performances.

He loves listening to their songs and can hear how their shoes making a nose on the floor, their voices echoing through the walls.

On one room, he heard one of the instructor's voice which immediately made him stop on his tracks and peek to see what was going on. He liked how that voice sounded like.