☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕

F O U R
_________________________

"Ooh, why not?
A fuckin' good time, never hurt nobody."

Unforgettable - French Montana ft. Swae Lee

_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

"I'll take her." Xavier sighs.

He acts like he wants nothing to do with me.

"Great! I'm gonna head to Apple now, Julian is headed to Essentials."

Olive and Tristan are still running around. How are they so hyper?

Wyatt headed - more like rushed - towards H&M once the chase between the two started. He claimed he didn't wanna be seen with "maniacs".

Xavier starts walking, and I just follow him around like a lost puppy, while also looking around me.

Stores upon stores were filled with people, bustling and chatting about. Many teenage girls flooded "Bath & Body Works" while others had their phones propped, ready to do TikTok dances; the familiar "Carnival" sound drifted into my ears.

Xavier takes a turn, and I follow him. A few moments later, we arrived at a store called "Music Life".

Immediately we got in, I smiled in excitement. The place was very nice, with all sorts of instruments imaginable. And the amount of records in here were to die for.

Heaven.

Xavier probably sensed my happiness, because he smirked down at me.

I hate the fact that when we stand close to each other, he towers over me.

I'm 5'9! He can't be that tall.

"Browse though and search for whatever you want. I'll be right behind you."

I think that's the most I've heard him talk to me.

I hummed, then headed to the piano section. Xavier's eyes flickered with recognition.

"You play?" I asked him.

I turned around to face Xavier as he shook his head. "Hardly, but my mum does. You?"

"Yeah. It's something I learnt a long time ago."

"Why?"

"Well, when I was younger, I loved everything to do with art, so my parents allowed me to experience every form of it imaginable. Drawing, painting, singing, instrument playing, photography, sculpting, acting, writing, you name it." I listed them off my fingers.