3 | NEW FRIENDS

𝘽𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝘾𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃... 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉' 𝙄𝙎 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙐𝙂𝙇𝙔.

TED had taken advice from Rebecca on how to get through to Jamie. She had suggested talking to Keeley, so Ted and Lottie decided to pay her a visit at a photo shoot she was working.

They found an entire set of photographers, costume and wardrobe assistants, and hair and makeup artists on the side of a road overlooking a green and yellow field. Keeley was dressed in a golden metal dress with black boots. Her hair was swept back and fluffed where it looked like it had been blown out by the wind, and her makeup around her cheeks and nose were exaggerated to make it look like she had a snout. Beside her was a man in a fully green suit that would be made into a lion with special effects.

"Hi!" Keeley shouted when she spotted the father and daughter approach.

"Hey, how are you doin'?" Ted asked as Keeley walked over to them.

"Yeah, I'm all right. How are you?"

"Yeah, not bad," Ted replied.

"So you went with the lion, huh?" Lottie asked, eyeing her makeup.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Looks so super awesome," Lottie praised, making Keeley grin.

"I'm a little hurt, but it looks cool," Ted half-joked.

Keeley cackled and motioned to her outfit. "I look insane. But I do think it's a better look than the panda." She glanced back and the Lassos followed her gaze to a model sitting at one of the makeup chairs with hair curlers in and black eyeliner circled around her eyes making her look drunk or something. Lottie tried not to grimace, thinking it looked rather, well, bad.

"Fuck, I'm famished," Keeley sighed, glancing over at a nearby catering tent.

"Yeah? Most lions are," Ted joked, making Lottie giggle.

"Look. Let's get some food. You hungry?" She asked as she made her way over to the catering tent, Lottie and Ted following behind her.

"Yeah, is it free?" Ted asked, which Keeley nodded. "Sweet!"

Lottie, Ted, and Keeley each made a plate of sandwiches, fruits, and chips before stealing some empty chairs. Ted set them up in a circle overlooking the grassy field. "Gotta be pretty fun for you, yeah?" He asked Keeley as they settled in and began eating.

"Yeah. I'm getting paid a shit ton to get dressed up like an animal and sell caffeinated vodka," Keeley nodded.

"Isn't that, like, really bad for you?" Lottie inquired.