Jester Twin

Writer's note: I forgot to put a "gender" in Cherlyn's profile. Be noted that Cherlyn is a female. 😅
Survivor: Jester Twin (Yuffy and Tuffy)
Name: Tuffy White, Yuffy White
Age: 16
Gender: Female (Yuffy), Male (Tuffy)
Birthday: 1 April
Nationality: United Kingdom
Status: alive
Likes: circus, cards, coffee, sweets
Dislikes: getting controlled and manipulated, ropes, injuries
Favourite food: caramel coffee, fish and chip
Backstory: Both Tuffy and Yuffy were talented jesters in a well-known circus in United Kingdom. However, behind their friendly smiles, they suffered a lot. During trainings, if the twins were not perfect, they would get hit with a thick rope aggressively. This caused them a huge fear from ropes. Their injuries from the rope are also quite disturbing so the trainer often hit them on their back or shoulders which would be covered with their costumes during performances. One day, Tuffy got enough of all this suffer, he burnt down the whole circus in anger. His younger sister, Yuffy, just stared at the burning scene in silence. The both twins accepted the invitation to the manor to find a new place to perform.
Appearance (default skin): Yuffy has long light brown hair with yellow strike and a pair of soft emerald green eyes with the shape of ace as eye pupils. She wears a white blouse, a fancy black ribbon with golden stripes on her hair, a short black skirt, a pair of long blue and red socks and a pair of yellow boots. She has an ace mark on her left cheek and a pair of grey gloves. Tuffy has short messy brown hair with red strike and a pair of sharp emerald green eyes. He wears a white blouse, a blue tie around his the collar of his blouse, a black belt around his waist, a pair of long grey pants and a pair of black lanced shoes. He has a red scar across his right eye and a pair of black gloves to cover his palms which are rough from the punishment he was given for not able to train well.
Role: decoding/contain
Traits (combat): Movitation (During decoding, using Luffy will increase the decoding speed to 120% with her intelligence.), Fairness (Although using Yuffy decodes faster, the chances of calibrations will increase a lot.), Speed (As a protective older brother, he often dragged Yuffy away to skip trainings. The trainer was unable to chase after him since he used to train his speed for performances. Using Tuffy will increase his speed to 120% for the whole game unless switching to Yuffy.)
Ability: Twin's Bond (This skill allows player to switch character. The cool down of this skill is 30 seconds. In the character selection lobby, player is allow to select to use Yuffy or Tuffy at the start of the game.), Card's Play (Entering the map will immediately receive 2 cards which can boast both decoding speed and movement speed for 30 seconds. The cool down for this skill is 20 seconds and the team to refill one card is 35 seconds.)