MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER ( edited)

A week later

" kagami come in here please." I said as I was cooking. A little girl rushed down the stairs with her hair let down and tangled. Looking as if lightning struck her. " Can you please get the plates. Please be careful not to drop them. Bring one at a time to prevent any accidents ok" i said as i look at her from my shoulder.

" Hai!!!" She said saulootin and running off to get the plates I asked for. She didn't completely understand that she was demon. Makato does but doesn't tell her. So she doesn't know why she can run faster than any human or can lift heavy things off the ground. One time when she was playing with the village children, she lifted a heavy thing that even the village strongest man couldn't do and got bullied for it. Makato said that she ran away fast as she can as people around her called her freak and other names that a child shouldn't be called.

When she came here with tears filled in her eyes I couldn't help but cry as she cried on my arms. So the next day we moved to a another village and kagami never went out to play with the other kids ever again fearing that she would be called a freak again. That worried me and saddened me as I saw she stare at the kids play from the window as she hide when someone sees her. Even makato stopped playing with the other kids and stayed inside so kagami could have some company.

" Mommy I'm done" she said tugging my kimono and getting me back from my thoughts. "Oh all right then go upstairs and bring the others here for dinner. Put your hair in a braid. Ask help from tamayo san all right."I said patting the small girl as she beamed and ran to her room. I quickly put dinner on the table prepared a water jug.

Every one came in and sat down as we all started to eat and chat about stuff.

" So are you going to the town today tamayo san" i asked as i fed kagami and makato. " Oh sadly I can't make it on time today " she said as she looked at me. " Why ask. you need something" she asked. " I just wanted to ask if you can buy some groceries " I said. " Oh is that so. Then you can buy them. Or yushiro can." She said smiling at me

" No worries. I think I will go. I don't want you to burden you more." I said bowing. " Kokoshibo you are not a burden to us. We love having you here." She said smiling as she goes. " Ok then thank you for your time tamayo san." " Kagami would you like to go to the village. Only one of you can go because if you get tired it will be difficult to carry you both at the same time. So what's your answer kagami." I asked whipping the excess food from both of their mouths.

" Really...but doesn't makato wanna go with you" she said stars in her eyes. " It's okay kagami. I will like to stay and help with aunty tamayo with work."makato said reassuring kagami that he doesn't want to go. " Ok then. I would like to come with you" she said running off to get dressed in a nice yukata to head to the village. " Please bath before wearing a good kimono kagami" I shouted as I could here a small 'okay' coming from upstairs.

" She's very eager to do anything. Isn't she." Tamayo said staring at the stairs.
" Yes, I have seen that quite a few times. She is so excited at anything and everything."yushiro finally said breaking his silence. " She is amazed by the world. Wait until she fully understands that this is not a perfect world. But until then I will only show her kindness" I said as kagami rushed down the stairs. She had braided her hair and put on a green yukata. A peice of her hair fell in the middle of her face. "I'm  done .Let's go. Oh can we buy onigiri when we go there."

She asked jumping up and down. " Sure my love." I said as we said our goodbyes to tamayo san and yushiro kun as we walked towards the village.

Kagami was practically was running. "Look where your going hun" I said as I playfully ran after her. Of course I'm faster than her but I do not want to run faster than her so slowly running is good. We got near the village and when no one was in sight I changed in to my female form to blend in. The sun was slowly setting so I had to be quick. " Mommy why do you change your form when we get near people." She asked as she held on my pinky looking at me with curiose eyes. " It's because then no one will be surprised or suspicious when you call me mommy. It is also a great disguise to hide my identity ." I said peeking through the crowd. " Do you think I will someday able to do that." She asked looking at me. " Yes love. One day you will have my ability and much more than that." I said as I touched her nose with my finger.

All while this was happening, I didn't notice someone staring at me from their piercing crimson eyes staring down at me. " Master. That child resembles you a little." Akaza said stared intently at the kagami. " Yes I do see that. He gave birth....and I was not their to see it. I have lost him five years ago and I'm not going to loose him now by intruding their peace. I will keep an eye on them and when the time is right. I will go to him and clear up the mistake I made years ago." Muzan said watching every thing from afar.

Muzan's pov
My heart aches as I watched my wife spending time with our daughter. She looked exactly the same to him. With some features of mine. I wasn't even their when he went through labour and gave birth to our daughter. What kind of father am I ? I gave up searching for the blue spider lily long ago and domination of the world. I just wanted kokoshibo and gave up every thing for him. But because of one mistake I destroyed our happiness and home. Our child does not even know that she even has a father. it all made me wanna cry as I watched they quickly shop and stop at a sweet vendor and ordered sweets and again went to buy onigiri.

mother like daughter both like to eat sweets until they get stomach aches. I watched on until akaza informed me that the sun will rise soon and only then I left to come back tomorrow night where they resides at.

The three of their lives changed for the better but hurricane was coming closer and closer.

When did their lives had been quite or peaceful. These fours journey was coming to their end by day by day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys how did you like the filler chapter before the end chap. Let's be honest here I have no idea how to write the end of this book so suggest some in the comments or get stuck with the most complex and unorganized end of all time. So I hope you are having a good day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~ A/n chan~