Christmas Special- Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

"Hello Pure Vanilla Cookie, it's nice to see you too."
Dark Cacao spoke back, with his voice less harsh sounding, it was more subtle.
"Come in come in! It's cold out there!"
Pure Vanilla said as he moved to the side, letting the three cookies in, and closing the door behind them, making sure no more cold air could get in.

Soon they all followed Pure Vanilla to the room where everyone else was waiting. Once they entered the room, everyone seemed to be joyful, laughing to their hearts content. Crunchy Chip Cookie's eyes sparkled once he spotted all the food set out, as the same for Caramel Arrow, since they were rarely treated with such treats.  They looked over to their king for approval, Dark Cacao gave them a nod, letting them both eat anything as the pleased. Pure Vanilla would chuckle upon seeing everyone so happy, he's always loved spending time with his close friends.

Everyone was soon situated, sitting down at the table as they ate and talked throughout the evening.
Crunchy Chip sat between Wildberry and Caramel Arrow as he ate almost like an animal, making Caramel Arrow and Wildberry laugh. Hollyberry sat next to Golden Cheese as she drank juice like per usual, both telling each other jokes. Pure Vanilla sat in between Dark Cacao and Black Raisin, just enjoying the moment as he watched everyone... even if he sometimes wished he could see better through his eyes, he always felt like he could see things through his heart. Although he felt like something was missing... but he shook it off, thinking it was nothing, what else could he possibly ask for? All his friends were beside him already... nothing could make him happier.

—-————————————-————————————-————————————-————————————-————————————-

Once all the cookies filled up on food, it was now time for presents. Each one was wrapped neatly, with a bow tied around the top... each one a different color. Pure Vanilla couldn't wait, he specifically picked out each one for each cookie, each gift special in their own way.

The first cookie to open their gift was Wildberry, even though he insisted on going last, Hollyberry forced him to go first anyway. He gave in, opening the gift with wrapping paper that had red and purples all over, the bow being a sparkly red, tied neatly around the gift. The gift was revealed to be Swiss Army knife, colored in a berry red. He thanked Pure Vanilla, leaving a smile on his face as he looked at the gift in awe for a while.

The next cookie was Golden Cheese since she couldn't wait long enough, she opened a gift which had golden wrapping paper with a gold bow. She opened it faster than she picked it up, revealing a necklace and bracelets of gold. She basically squealed, grinning as much as she could.

Then there was Crunchy Chip, who seemed to be looking over at Wildberry's gift... or was he looking at Wildberry? No one could tell. He picked up his gift, which was wrapped in white and yellow wrapping paper, and a sparkly yellow bow on top. He unwrapped it, revealing a box full of blue jellies and chocolates, he would smile as his eyes sparkled. Thanking Pure Vanilla for the kind gift as he ate more than half the box right away.

Then came Caramel Arrow, she looked somewhat excited as she grabbed her gift that had hazelnut brown, white, and black wrapping paper, with a black bow on the top. She opened it to find a boba squishy and a boba making kit for at least a few uses. She couldn't help but smile, thanking Pure Vanilla as she retained herself from jumping up and down with joy.

Then there was Black Raisin, she grabbed her gift and looked at it for a while. The gift had patterns of crows on it, with a black bow on top. She opened it, now having a handmade crow plush in her hands. She smiled warmly, thanking Pure Vanilla for the kindness he put into the plush, and squeezed it tightly as she gave it a hug.