Killerbur backstory

Creator note: I will write about the powers here too what they have and what souls they have and Phoenix helped me with who should replace horror and Nightmare sans oh and AU name Killer SMP

Killer AKA Killerbur or Killer!Wilbur

"A long time ago, there were three races ruled over Earth: Humans, Monsters and half Human Half monsters, One day war broke out between the Three races the half monsters half humans on the Monster's side and After a long brutal war the humans were victorious and sealed the monsters and half human half monsters underground of a mountain with a magic spell but kept one half monster half human baby that baby belonged to the KING of the half monster half human's and the baby was the only reason why the Humans had magic, and they put the baby in an Orphanage the baby's name was Wilbur Soot, and he had black crow wings like his dad and the other children started to bully him and the adults abused him and when he was 11 he ran away and went to Mount Ebott and found a cave and saw a big hole that you couldn't see the bottom at, and he decided to jump and when he did, he woke up on a flower bed the flowers had broken his fall, and he was a bit hurt so he called out for help, and soon someone found him and helped him up, and the kid had long pink hair and red eyes, and he introduced himself and his name was Technoblade, and Techno brought him back to his dad Philza, and Phil was shocked to see that Techno had found a kid that had fallen down from the surface and even more shocked to fined out that the fallen child's name was Wilbur his son that the humans took away, and he was angry to find out that the human adults had abused him so he took them back, and Wilbur shared a room with Techno, and Wilbur was still a bit scared but getting used to his new family, and found out that this was his true family and that he had a little brother named Tommy, and they were happy, and soon they grew up Tommy 17, Techno 21 and Wilbur 20 they left the ruins saying bye to their dad and Wilbur and Tommy stayed in snowdin and Techno went to become a royal guard and live in waterfall and after a while there came 6 children, but Tommy never saw them because of Wilbur resetting because he knew the humans would probably hurt him Techno had killed the child with the Kindness soul and brought it back to the new KING because after they got sealed to the underground Phil gave up the throne to someone else his name was Sam and after Phil found out that Sam made a new rule to KILL ALL HUMANS THAT WOULD FALL TO THE UNDERGROUND he was mad and stayed in the ruins he knew that Wilbur was in danger because he was the full source of why everyone had magic because Wilbur had TRUE DETERMINATION and after a while Wilbur visited Phil again and talked to him through the door like always and Phil asked him for a promise to protect the next human that fell down and after that a human came named Dream, and he showed mercy to everyone and freed everyone but somehow had the power to reset as well and took the power away from Wilbur and Dream started to kill EVERYONE over, over, over, over, over and.... Ő̵̲Ṽ̸̗E̴̙͠R̴̬̽ and after 236 resets, he tried to make a Deal with Wilbur, but he kept refusing and at the 298 reset he changed something in Wilbur's code and Wilbur accepted the deal and started to kill everyone with Dream and after so many Wilbur couldn't take it anymore and killed Dream and took him soul, and now he had Dream corrupted Determination soul and his fully Determination soul and tried to reset but then someone that looked like Schlatt came and tried taking him, but Wilbur put up a very hard fight but at the end lost and got stabbed through his stomach by the black tentacle and when he woke up he was in a room, and he saw that his stomach had a lot of bandage he got up ignoring the pain he enjoyed the pain because of Dream but then saw a ghost version of Dream and Dream explained they were stuck forever now because of what he did with their souls, and he was mad but did care anymore and just ignored Dream and went out and tried escaping but bumped into a version of Techno but messed up there were bandages by the side of his head and a hole by the right side of the deer skull he had on his face and a red glowing eye by the left side it was creepy, but the version of Techno helped him up and tolled him a bit about the AU'S and his nickname Horror and that Wilbur's new nickname was Killer and there was another one that is Quackity and his nickname was Dust and a lot more.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey it's the creator I got lazy at the end, but anyway Wilbur is very mentally unstable in this AU and the only one that is stopping him from having a mental breakdown and killing everyone is Dust!Quackity the lore of it, maybe better tolled in the YouTube channel if I have time and when I'm done making all the characters anyways I do hope you enjoy it oh, and Horror!Techno is also helping Killer!Wilbur from having mental breakdowns and stuff, but Dust helps more.

And these are the character designs I can't really draw, so this is what y'all get, and I do have Ghost Dream, but I was too lazy to add him and Dust!Qaucktiy also has 2 ghosts, but they only help him and those are Karl and Sapnap