Princess treatment 👑

Danny was very chubby like very chubby and his boyfriends liked him like that so they kept him like that all the time . Danny was dating two men called Jack and Fred they were both six foot and so sexy you wouldn't expect them to go for the Danny at all . 

They had been dating for several years and were happily committed to each other  , their relationship consisted of Fred and Jack being his feeder and Danny was the feede . 

Every day after high school they would go to Danny's house he lived with his grandmother who loved to feed him and look after him since his parents had disowned him for being a feede and wanting to get bigger . But luckily his boyfriends and grandmother supported him . They would go back to Danny's house and his grandmother would have made ridiculous amounts of sweet cakes and desserts for her  nephews boyfriends to stuff I to his belly . 

Most nights Fred and Jack wouldn't stop feeding him unless he was about to burst  Danny never really liked being skinny he wanted to be plump and round all soft and cute . Most people want to be skinny but he wanted to get heavier . 

When he asked Fred and Jack to fatten him up they were more than happy to help him out . 

__________________________

Several months later Danny was around 350 pounds of pure fat . He had given up on going to school since Jack worked part time at a mechanic shop and fred worked at a cafe so he would often bring back dessert  .  His grandmother was in to  it to she old make him a massive breakfast then brunch , lunch , second lunch , dinner , second dinner and then desert all together 7 meals a day but fred and Jack were the ones to feed it to him . He wasn't allowed to feed himself or anything Jack and fred insisted that they do anything and everything for him . 

————————— 

It was around dinner time and Danny was ready to be completely stuffed like a turkey his boyfriends were home now and we're bringing food over to the table Fred went go get Danny and help him to the table. Jack was plating thr food making Danny's portion way bigger than everyone else's .  It was various meats with grease chips and chess pizza smothered in heavy sauce. 

Danny had a special chair it was a massive chair almost like a bench with cushions but right now Jack was sat behind him rolling Danny's shirt up rubbing at his swollen belly . It was concerning how much food was stuffed into Danny each day but no one said anything  . Fred was sat beside him feeding him slices of pizza 🍕 one after another repeatedly. Danny had already eaten three whole pizzas himself and his belly was red and sore It looked really painful to his grandmother. 

Danny's belly was solid with all the food packed into it he was whining and groaning in pain but Fred and Jack kept going  .  He had tears in the corners of his eyes he was so incredibly full but he knew he had to finish it to be released from his boyfriends. 

————————-

Another pizza was stuffed into Danny he had eaten 4 whole pizzas by himself plus a large portion of chips  .  His belly was in agony he felt like he was going to burst out of his own skin . He was leaning back against Jack who was rubbing his huge gut trying to make him feel better . After about half an hour Jack and Fred helped Danny up and Into his room . 

Once they were all lying in the bed Danny began to whisper " my belly really hurts" he whined looking up to Fred who was already rubbing deep circles into his belly Jack was behind him rubbing his belly from the sides while he admired Danny's new stretch marks along his hips . 

" we know sweetheart it'll go away soon you just need to rest you did so so good today eating everything we put in front of you " said Fred kissing Danny on the cheek and giving Jack a kiss to. " good night you to " .