💻Part 2📚

If there are any mistakes, forgive me. Thanks, BF.

Linktree/BlueFrost

~~~

Vegas>

"I have a group looking for someone to help with a project. It was the one that was just here. One of their people had to leave."
"Oh, okay."
"Come, I will take you to the library where they are meeting. I told Chay I would send them right over if I could find a replacement."
"Okay."

I followed the Professor to the meeting spot.

"Okay, this is as far as I go. Just go in and look for a cute bambi-eyed boy named Chay."
"Okay."

I walked in and looked around. I asked people if they knew a Chay that had Bambieyes. Some people looked at me like deer in headlights, and a few told me he was in the back with his friends. I headed back and ran into some of my new friends.

"Hey, do you know someone named Chay with bambi eyes?"
"Yeah, come on, we'll take you to him."
"Okay."

Chay>

I was at the table in the back with my friends/project group. When a few other friends showed up.

"Hey, Chay, someone is looking for you and your group."
"Really?"
"Yeah, here he is."

They grabbed some guy behind them and pulled him over to me. That's when I almost passed out.

"Oh my god."
"No. Just no."

The guy pulled away and left. I stayed there, trying to go over who I had just seen in front of me.

"Who was that?"
"His name is Vegas. He is new here. Do you know each other?"
"No, not really."

What is going on? How did he get out of my dreams? Who is he?

~~~

Vegas>

What the hell was that? How? I looked back and saw Bambi coming—no, I mean Chay. I took off and hid. I watched Chay for a moment, then left to get my car. I will pick him up if Chay is still there when I come by.

Chay>

"I'll be right back. I need some air."

I went outside to clear my head. What is going on? Who is this guy? Suddenly, a car pulls up and rolls the window down.

"Get in."

It was that Vegas guy.

Vegas>

"Thumper?"
"What?"
"Sorry, Vegas, I mean."
"Are you getting in?"

Chay looked back to the library and then back to me.

"Yes, I need to call to let them know I'm not returning. I need them to get my stuff."
"Well, get in, we should talk."
"Okay."
"Let's go to the park. I really like being outside."

Chay>

I couldn't help but realize this guy was just like the one in my dreams. Suddenly, Vegas looked at me and smiled. My eyes glazed over while looking at him.

"Stop that."

I snapped out of it. Vegas' smile was gone, and he looked upset to me.

"Let's get out in some fresh air."

Then he left the car.

Vegas>

Chay got quiet. I looked over at him and smiled when I saw that familiar look. The same deer-caught-in-headlights look that the guy in my dreams gives me, I got upset. I yelled.

"Stop it."

Chay jumped, and I got out of the car and walked to the back of it. I needed to calm myself down. I noticed Chay wasn't getting out. I walked around and opened the door. I wish I never yelled at him. He jumped out and ran off. I took off after him.

"Chay*!*"

+{TBC}

~~~

Please drop a comment and a like before you leave. Thanks for reading!!!
Linktree/BlueFrost