Chapter 4

Kaveh:

"Uhmm....earth to Kaveh?"

I finally came back to reality after cyno kept snapping his finger in front of my face multiple times to see if I was zoning out, he probably knew something doesn't feel right about me today even Collei started to notice it.

"Are you alright Kaveh?, you don't act like your usual self today" Cyno asked me.

"Of course I'm fine, why wouldn't I be haha" I lied, well I can't let them know about it.

"You sure cause it seem like your mind was at somewhere else" Cyno asked me again, well I guess I'll just have to tell them about it but I wasn't planning to tell them here in class just in case if one of our classmate overheard our conversation.

"I'll tell you guys about it later after school at your dorm room with Tighnari" I responded.

"Alright then" Cyno agreed before the teacher walk in the classroom and everyone went back into their seat including Cyno and Collei. And once again Alhaitham came in class just in time before the teacher started the lesson, well the teacher didn't care if he came late or whatsoever at least he came just like that.

*********************************

After hours of teaching, class is finally over and I was tired and starving at the same time. I grab my stuff and waited for Cyno and Collei finish grabbing their stuff just so that we could get lunch together.

"Kaveh, you go ahead first I just remember that me and Cyno had to help Miss Alice our science teacher with something" Collei told me.

"Oh alright then, good luck" I responded before I left the classroom and head straight to the cafeteria. Well it's look like I was going to have lunch on my own today I thought to myself as I was lining up to get my lunch. After I grab my lunch I found myself a empty seat and sat down, just as I was about to eat my food someone approach me and it was freaking Alhaitham again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously also felt annoyed about it.

"What do you mean what I was doing here,I came here to sit down and eat lunch of course" he replied coldly.

Ugh cold as he ever be, this morning he was all flirty and even held my waist and now he was acting like this unbelievable. I ignore him and we ate in awkward silence, I could feel the present of people staring at us and started gossiping well they get the wrong idea because clearly there is seriously nothing between me and Alhaitham.

"Something the matter?"Alhaitham asked me and break the silence between us, pretty sure he notice me started to feel a bit uncomfortable even though it's kinda true I really do feel uncomfortable right now.

"And be honest with me, even though we're not consider friend or anything but I won't judge " he added. Well since when did he started to care about me so much?, it's like he a whole different person to me... maybe just a little but still.

"I felt a bit uncomfortable, but I'll be alright I'm getting used to it" I replied still had that heavy feeling.

"Let's go somewhere else then, how about the library?" Alhaitham asked me.

"Sure, that it'll be fine I guess" I answered before both of us grab our lunch and left to the library.

As we both walking down the hallway I felt calm and relieve a little as we were about to made ourselves toward the library. We head inside and sat at the way back of the corner that cover with tons of bookshelves so that no one could see us.

"Alhaitham" I called him.

"Yes?" he replied curiously.

"Thank you for helping me escape out there, I really need a break about all of this" I thanked him feeling calm and collected.