"Anyways, I think I've wasted enough time speaking to you," I said, snapping my fingers, summoning a multitude of floating scales. "Have fun in hell."

In the blink of an eye, all that was left of the dying HPSC President was blood, crushed bone, and lacerated organs.

"And that's that," I thought to myself, calling my scales back. 

"Perhaps there's been enough chaos and destruction for one day..."

I turned around, beginning to step towards the large hole in the wall that led to outside. "I've had enough entertainment, besides, I wouldn't want to risk being caught in the sun. I have no doubt that sunrise is fast approaching."

I raised my head, placing a hand on the back of my head, the other by my side, eyes narrowing at  a small silhouette of a human standing just in front of the hole in the wall.

"What?" I thought to myself, taking a single step back in shock. "Am I hallucinating?"

"I hope you didn't think this fight was over," The boy said, voice disturbingly calm and uncaring, nearly completely devoid of life. It wasn't something I ever expected to witness from the brat.

But that wasn't what I cared about. "How the hell are you still alive? How are some of your injuries healed?" I asked, controlling a dozen scales to float around my body. 

"Has he—, no... He's still human. So how in the hell is he here right now?"

My gaze landed on a strange marking on his right cheek, covering up the diamond-shaped freckles. A green Chinese dragon wrapped around the Yin & Yang symbol. "That mark... it looks similar to a demon crest, just... a little different. What is this?"

I shook my head from side to side, cracking my knuckles while preparing to shoot the scales floating around me straight towards the brat. "No matter, I've beaten him in battle three times already, this will be no different!"

"Blood Demon Art—

Crack

Splat

"Huh?"

My body had instinctively dodged to the right, however, my instincts weren't fast enough to completely avoid injury. One of his katanas sliced through the majority of my neck like butter, blood spreading out from the injury before swiftly closing up.

My gaze slowly traveled over to Izuku, who had dashed past me in an instant, having come to a halt after his failed attempt at beheading me.

He may have failed, but that was far too close.

"Lucky dodge," Izuku said. "You would've lost your head."

I sharpened my gaze, letting out a low huff, smoke beginning to bellow out from the corners of my mouth, throat burning with intense heat.

"How the hell did you do that?" I demanded, scales on my arms rising up several centimeters, sharp edges slicing through the air as they hovered around my body.

The boy only shrugged, not saying a word in reply as he raised his katanas, not bothering to get into his usual fighting stance.

My eyes narrowed, continuing to glare at the strange marking on his face, contemplating on what it meant.

"Did that mark make him stronger, somehow?" I thought to myself, clenching my right hand into a tight fist. "It doesn't matter. I'll just have to avoid close combat for now. Once I take apart this new found power, he'll fall to my wrath, just like he always has."

"Blood Deon Art: Storm of Scales!"

In an instant, the entire room filled to the brim with razor-sharp scales, each and every single one moving past each other, slicing up everything caught in the attack's wake.