1 ~ ❛she knows my name!❜

Start from the beginning

     And given her previous knowledge from watching the show; she was going to be thrown into iconic tightrope-heights challenge.

     ...shit.

     "So...er, where's Ant and Dec?" Fred questioned in the meantime.

     "Hopefully pouring drinks," Danielle joked lightly, causing the corners of Genevieve's mouth to pull skyward.

     "I believe they're about to make their dramatic entrance," Genevieve stated, pointing out into the distance. In the far, far distance a helicopter ( similar to the one she arrived in ) descended clearly into view.

     "Oh my god," They all began to frantically wave their arms around in the air — Sam and Genevieve where identically jumping up and down, the exhilaration around the duo was infectious.

     "I'm too excited," Genevieve exclaimed as she and Sam gripped each others shoulders in a childlike manor, "Why are we jumping?!"

     "I don't know!"

     Joyful confusion was a perfect recipe for hilarious chaos and Genevieve believed that herself and Sam were going to be the makers of the described harmless mayhem.

     After a few minutes, double trouble ascended from the staircase, "Welcome to Australia!" Ant broadly opened his arms, greeting them into the world of the famous jungle.

     Dec straightened up beside him, a cheeky smile playing on his lips, "We've all made it!"

     "What's this?" Fred was all business as he pointed to the metal construction that loomed behind them like a lurking shadow.

     Good thing his pristine suit matched his personality, Genevieve pondered shortly.

     "So you've noticed that," Dec laughed.

     "Impossible not to notice," The Hiddleston girl quipped lightly.

     "You're distracting us with small talk," Fred noted, a hinge of playfulness in his voice, "What's this?"

     "You've properly guessed what you're about to face," Dec mockingly observed.

     "No," Genevieve heard Danielle deadpan teasingly.

     "Well this year, we're throwing you all into the deep end. There's no last minute Champagne receptions," Ant stated coolly.

     Forget fancy Champagne, Genevieve forgot to have a final glass of sweet apple juice before being shoved into a helicopter.

     "Also a final note before we explain to you all what's about to happen; Genevieve congratulations," Her eyebrows snatched together sharply at the sudden attention, "You're the youngest celebrity to ever participate in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!"

     "I don't trust you two," Genevieve laughed nervously; prompting two evil grins from the hosts, "Part of me is like...flattered but the other side of me thinks that information is going to get used against my odds."

     Fred crossed his arms over his chest, "I now feel awfully old next to her," He jestered; making Genevieve pat him on the shoulder in false sympathy.

     The topic was swiftly diverted back to the situation and Genevieve gradually felt the spiky nerves that she wrongly assumed wouldn't appear, building in her veins.

     "You four are gonna take part in a challenge over the edge of this building, a hundred metres above the ground," Ant explained before revealing; "Now the amount of time you have to do this challenge is not down to us."

     Genevieve tilted her head — mind flowing with curiosity. Although she could feel Sam's jittering ( weather it was from fear or excitement was unknown to Gen ) beside her.

     "No," Dec confirmed, "Because for the first time ever, three of your fellow celebrities have already started their journey deep in the Australian outback."

     Oh...crickey...

     Reality was heavily settling into her bones.

     "Now they're facing challenges to win you time. So the better they do, the more time you'll have," Dec finished the explanation, "Shall we go and find out more?!"

     He received a collection of yeses and agreements.

     And as Genevieve walked onto the platform where lied the beginning of her first ever trial, she realised that perhaps she wasn't as brave with heights as she thought she was — especially with the tightening of her abdomen and the uncomfortable tingles starting to litter her palms.

word count: 1221
Just went back and edited this because I spotted stupid mistakes