Chapter Two

Narrator pov:

'while kanao was running to the principal office to meet her only real friend she began to recall a certain memory from the past'

-2 years ago-

everyone in the room:"Happy birthday Kanao!"

'it was kanao's fourteenth birthday,her sisters invite some of the teachers and a few of her class mate to come and celebrate'

kanao:"u-uhm T-Thank you e-everyone f-for setting all of this"

kanae:"it's no problem kanao, mitsuri and Tengen were mostly the one who did the decorations"

Tengen:"yeah and it turned out ✨ flashy as expected from the most flamboyant guy✨"

mitsuri:"I'm Soo happy for you kanao! soon you'll be a fully grown beautiful women!"

shinobu:"anyways shall we start?"

'everyone agreed to start, the men went to drink in another room while the female and her classmate stayed with kanao to see her opening the present they got for here'

kanae:"okay! first up is aoi's gift"

kanao:*opens the box* "a.... recipe book?"

aoi:"since you enjoy my cooking I made a personal book that contains all of my recipes, that way you can make it yourself anywhere in the world"

kanao:"thanks aoi, I'll treasure it!"

kanae:"that was a good gift aoi!"

shinobu:"okay next's on the list is.. mitsuri"

mitsuri:"KYAAAA! I can't wait to see you dressed in it! and I wonder if it'll look good with the purse I got for you!"

kanae:"mitsuri you shouldn't reveal your present like that"

genya:(so it's a dress? I wonder how she'll look like in it)

kanao:*opens mitsuri's present and goes to change*

{- this is the dress and the purse as well but forget about the cup -}

kanao:"u-umm d-does it look good?"

mitsuri:"KYAAAAA! IT'S BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!!"

inosuke:"I'm not really good at judging clothes but those are nice"

aoi:"looks Great!"

genya:*blushes a bit* "looks amazing"

shinobu:"my answer is the same is as them"

kanae:"same here! now it's shinobu's turn"

kanao:*opens shinobu's present* "huh? a phone case? b-but nee-san I don't h-have one"