୨ 005; seiu sato is (apparently) in love ୧

Start from the beginning

"okay let's get real everyone... akaashi is kinda..."
junbi starts,

"I NEVER SAID IT BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO SAY IT BUT AKAASHI'S MORE THAN KIND OF"
niji says really loudly, earning the attention of the boys from the other tables.

"SHHHHH"
we all shush her,

"say that louder will ya niji?"
mitsuki, one of the second year pinch servers say,

sorry!
she mouths.

"how about you, yeorin? yuwon? awfully quiet when there are a lot of new first years joining us at the camp!"
mitsuki adds,

"well..."
yuwon starts, making all our heads turn as yuwon is usually the quieter one of the twins,
"i think their pinch server yamaguchi tadashi is kind of cute.. just a little.."
she says timidly,

"OOOOOO YAMA-"
niji shouts again before i slap my hand over her mouth,

"i love you niji but SHUT UP"
i say,

"haha whoops!"
niji says rubbing the back of her neck,

"we need to put duct tape over your mouth"
tori adds pinching her cheeks,

"who's... you know who.. anyway? i've never seen him"
fuyaka, one of the first year setter swaps, asks,

"he's a pinch server for karasuno.. he's really shy and doesn't have a lot of confidence in himself but i was the same and seeing it in someone his height.. i don't know.. it's cute"
she says pointing at him subtly before hiding between her hands as she blushes upon seeing his face look at us and smile,

"you guys are way too cute, how about you yeorin? anyone spike your interest?"
she says raising her eyebrows, 

"well.. there's this tall first year from nekoma.. his name is lev"

"OH EM GEE THAT TALL HOTTIE HALF RUSSIAN HAL-"
niji shouts

"SHUT THE HECK UP"
we all say,

however it was too late, the entirety of nekoma's boys team-- everyone in the cafeteria for a matter of fact, turned around while lev looks back at his plate smiling as his teammates nudge him laughing, 

"someone take away my vocal chords."
niji utters bluntly,

"gladly"
yeorin says laughing,

"you haven't said anything but you're the one who started this conversation, seiu."
yumi, a second year spiker swap mentions,

this was my chance.
i quickly text sakusa asking him to call me before changing his name to seem more.. romantic.

"i know you said that wasn't you that kissed him but we all know that you were confronted in a big crowd and i wouldn't want to expose my relationship in front of that many people too especially considering his fan club soo.. it's just us.. plus niji.."
yumi reasons,

"well... i- um.."

then suddenly the planets and the stars align,

sakusa, bf ♡⸜(˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝! is calling...

the girls look to my phone and then promptly glance at each other. i snatch the phone from my table..

"oh uhh sorry i gotta take this!"
i say flustered, subtly giggling under my breath.

walking out of the cafeteria and into the hallway, i pick up the phone,
"hey sakusa thanks for calling bye now!"
i say before hanging up.

i put my ear by the door and listen to them squeal,

"SEIU IS TOTALLY DATING SAKUSA!"

"DID YOU SEE THAT? she fully put BF next to his name with a cute kaomoji.. WHAT ELSE DOES THAT MEAN?"

"EEEEK i'm so excited! japan's mens second best wing spiker and japan's womens best libero!"

"imagine the kids!! imagine the kids!!!!"

like the dominos cascading in a perfect line, like a marching band not missing a beat to a fast paced song, like a dance crew tap dancing visibly and audibly in sync, like a choir harmonising perfectly to each others varying vocal ranges, they were falling for it exactly as i anticipated-- exactly as i planned.

but my victory is interrupted by a notification appearing on my phone screen,

sakusa, bf ♡⸜(˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝!: what the heck?

‿‿‿‿

after another successful day of beating everyones ass', i continue with my nightly routine as niji and tori walk passed me to reach their toothbrushes, this was my chance... especially while we were alone.

"niji? tori?"

niji looks up humming and tori's head cocks slightly to the side, 
"what's up?"

"i didn't want to say it in a room full of people but i actually am dating sakusa.. i was waiting for the right time to tell you but-"

my ramble was interrupted when niji pulls me into a tight hug, 

"the only reason why i was upset was because i thought you didn't trust me anymore. i'm glad you told me though seiu. really glad."
she says into the crook of my neck,

i rub her back,
"i'm sorry niji.. i just didn't want too many people to know. like the articles and everything- it's all too much!"

tori wraps her arms around niji and i,
"i'm glad you told us now.."
she whispers,

now i felt terrible for lying to them. they were my friends and i loved them so much but i have to be reminded, i love yoru more and this was all for him. 

"while we're on the topic of boys.."
tori whispers leaning closer, 
"i think i should make my move on kenma kozume"

‿‿‿‿

a/n: sorry for the late post everyone! i was sick all yesterday and today but i managed to pump this out ໒꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི১ fighting!!!