You crossed your arms as the wind blew lightly at your hair making it sway. You silently braced for whatever they had to tell you.

"You have a stalker." Eun Hyung ripped the band-aid.

Everyone watched your eyes as you stood silently and blinked.

"a- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" you bursted out laughing catching everyone off guard.

"WHAT???" you questioned the utter ridiculousness of the situation in between your laughter.

"Oh my god! That's funny as helll!!" you dragged out as you held your stomach with one hand and slapping your knee with the other.

"Bro we're serious. What is with this reaction??" Ji Ho commented as your laughter died down.

Wiping a tear away, you let out your last laugh.

"The whole day, all of you were being so weirdd. And it's because I have a stalker?? HAHAA!"

After calming down, you went back with them to Ji Ho's place to watch the footage and come up with a solution.

"wow.....that was a good move. I would've never known he was there." you exclaimed as you watched the tape with them.

"You are the weirdest person I've ever met." Ji Ho shook his head.

"Hey let me enjoy some real life karate." you glared as you grabbed the snacks on the table.

"What's wrong with you? How many screws do you have left?" He remarked giving you a flick on the head.

"Hey don't hit her!" Yeo-ryeong slapped Ji Ho on the shoulder.

"Ok anyway. We need to figure out a solution for this." Eun Hyung interjected.

The group of friends got to planning to catch the criminal. A lot of ideas were thrown out into the air, and a lot of snack were eaten.

Finally, they were able to come up with a plan. It was simple really. Someone will be on the computer watching for the stalker. The person on the computer will direct everybody on where to go how far behind to follow. Finally, everybody will make a group effort to jump at and attack the felon and put him to justice! Perfect.

'This is so cliche' you thought to yourself as you walked home trying to act normal. 'why am I moving so weird?? did I forget how to walk?' you thought to yourself as you chanted 'left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.'

You hear Ju In on your earbud say "I see him. He's wearing a black hoodie, has a mask on, short. 10:30 o'clock to the left."

'.. what's with the military language..' you questioned in your head at how unserious the situation is.

In one swift motion, everybody had the poor guy sourrounded. Obviously caught off guard, he tried to flight, but with nowhere to go, he tried to fight. Unfortunately for him, it took Ji Ho's whole left arm to take him down.

"Ah!" exclaimed a very feminine voice under the mask.

Everybody went "???"

Eun Hyung pulled off the mask and "Oh my god??" you exclaimed as you joined the circle. "YOU??"

The girl from chapter 2 was stalking you all this time for who knows what. She looked up and cursed under her breath.

"You were stalking me? Are you seriously still mad at me??" now they were looking at you, trying to figure out what you did to this girl on the floor. She got up and dusted herself off.

"Are you kidding?! How dare you ask me that when you know damn well I would never forgive you for encouraging me to confess my feelings when I wasn't ready."

"ugh" you rolled your eyes. You put one leg out and both hands on your hips as you announced "I'm sorry okay? If I knew you were this crazy I would have never thought you and Ju In could make a cute couple."

She didn't say anything back to that because before she could, Yeo-ryeong questioned "What were you trying to do?"

The mood became serious as she looked away poking her cheek with her tongue. "Nothing."

"HUH? stop lying! you were going stab me and sell me to a brothel weren't you?"

"Wha-?? what are you talking about?? What is wrong with you??" she defended confused by the accusations.

"No kidding." Ji Ho added agreeing with her.

"I was just going to kick you and run." She huffed.

"You are so petty I swear. I'll buy you a drink and we can call it even ok?"

She stared at you for a while before sighing. "I want steak instead."

"Bro." you gave an annoyed face. "Fine." and you shook hands.

_____________________

So...😗😗. I'm back. On break again. Today was my last exam yalll. It's 4 am where I live I'm going to bed 😭 good night.