𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒶𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝑜, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀

Start from the beginning

"Ouch."

"...But... he's still my sensei after all," you paused, remembering the days when he would train you to become the sorcerer you are today. "He taught me so much, and I can't help but always feel forever indebted towards him."

"That's... really nice of you, Y/N." she said softly with a smile. "Behind that blank façade, you truly do care about others..."

"Oh, by the way – don't you dare tell him I said that." you quickly told her. "Just because I'm showing him a token of my appreciation, doesn't mean he's still not an annoying, arrogant, cocky immature, egotistic, infuriating, childish, and bothersome ASSHOLE."

"Gotcha," Yuki laughed. "I-Is it necessary to always exaggerate the 'asshole' bit?"

"Most definitely, yes."

Yuki gave you a look of 'is Gojo Satoru really that bad? Are you sure it is not just a personal grudge?'. You did not need to wonder how you deciphered the message on her face; it was clear as day.

"In that case, why don't we go by Kagura's store on the way back to our hotel when we head back? I'm sure she'll still be open. It's Osaka, after all."

"I was thinking the same thing."

You passed by a McDonald's on the right, its huge golden 'M' sign shining brightly. Just like the ones in Tokyo, it was still crowded, with people lined up in long queues. Despite the chaos, the employees worked hard to keep up with the customers' needs.

"I wonder how Kagura manages everything at such a young age..." Yuki mused, staring into the fast-food chain.

"Yeah, running a small business at her age is impressive. Even more impressive that she does it with a smile and such enthusiasm."

"I agree. Quite the opposite to a certain someone I know," Yuki playfully smirked, nudging you.

"Very funny..." you rolled your eyes, a faint smile breaking out on the corner of your lips, though you tried to hide it.

Yuki laughed, seeing through your miserable attempt to maintain a serious demeanour. "Come on! Even you know it's true! You could learn a thing or two from Kagura's positivity."

You shrugged, the small smile still lingering despite your efforts to suppress it. "Okay fine, you win."

As you walked alongside Yuki, her laughter echoing through the lively streets of Osaka, you could not help but notice the change in your own demeanour. It had been a while since you had genuinely smiled, let alone found a moment like this enjoyable.

Yet, here you were, feeling more at ease and a lot less stressed than you had in a long time. It dawned upon you that being with Yuki had some sort of relaxing effect on you. On most missions, you focus was on getting things done as quickly as possible. But now, the feeling of exploring Osaka with Yuki overshadowed any sense of urgency you had within.

"Y/N! Hold on!" Yuki suddenly called out.

After snapping out of your daydream, you realised you had zoned out and walked off without Yuki. Quickly turning around, you found her standing outside an arcade, her eyes fixed on the colourful lights from within.

The Japanese arcade culture is a staple part of the country. Rows of colourful cabinets in the walls, each one beckoning their own unique game. From retro classics like Pac-Man, Tekken, and Mobile Suit Gundam, to newer games like Dissdia: Final Fantasy and the recently released iDOLM@STER, there was something for everyone to enjoy. It was not just video games, but they had a ton of rhythm games to dance and hit things along to.

"Wanna go in?" Yuki asked, a playful grin spread across her face.

You smiled back, unable to resist her infectious smile. "Sure, let's check it out-"