𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

Începe de la început

“Shut up, it’s none of your business” JJ swats the boy’s hand from keep nudging him.

“Come on, you don’t want share a little detail with me?”

“Why don’t you share a little detail about you and Sarah with me?” JJ turns it back against him, squinting his eyes.

John B fakes his frowns, giving a little sad look to the blond but JJ gives a little smack at the back of his head causing John B to yelp.

“Fine, you stay out my business with Sarah and I stay out from you and Hope” John b decides, he can’t believe that both him and JJ are get themselves involve with Kooks’ business when they spend most of their lives hating them. But it seems like they both fumbled for them.

“Fine” JJ agreed, because he doesn’t want John B to meddle in between Hope and him though he can’t help to feel curious about him and Sarah. But the deal doesn’t sound bad either.

They stop walking and JJ starts to drop his bag to the ground, putting on a white button up shirt while John B fixing the bow tie around his neck to help the boy. JJ keep buttoning the shirt, letting John B to handle the tie.

“So I just give that to Sarah? Huh?” JJ asked again one more time, just to make sure.

“Yes, just give it to Sarah”

“Then, I’m free to do whatever I want?”

John B stops from fixing the tie to give the blond a look “What do you mean by that? What are you going to do?” he asks, squinting his eyes.

Because he can’t trust his friend to do things on his own, he has the tendency to cause a havoc everywhere he’s going. John B is trying not to cause any problems especially when they’re already in a deep shit.

JJ grins “You think you’re the only one who is in the mission, Sancho?” he asked, raising his brows “I have my own mission too. I’ve got the princess of Kook waiting for me in there”

“Okay, Romeo. You finish your task and then you’re free to mack Juliet” John B rolls his eyes, finishing his job with the tie. JJ lets out a chuckle while John B ducks to grab a slack for him.

But instead, he find something else inside the bag “Are you kidding me?” John B asks, grabbing the gun from the bag. Giving JJ a look of disbelief.

“No, I’m not kidding you” JJ looks calm, not even bother about it.

“If you get caught, you’re going to jail”

“Fine, but if I get ambushed, it’s on you” JJ shrugged, bend down to putting on the slack.

The Routledge boy shaking his head, still in disbelief.

“You remembered when Hope running away as soon as you fired this thing? You really want to put her in that situation again?” he adds up, hoping that a topic about Hope would actually put a sense inside JJ’s hard skull.

The blond gives him a look, he’s not please with his friend bringing up about the girl. “Don’t bring her into this, man” JJ states.

“I’m not. I’m trying to knock something inside your small brain. This is a liability, it’s bring more harms than peace”

“Okay, dad. Are you done with the speech or we’re going to do our job now?” JJ sarcastically said, trying to get his neck off from the situation.

John B let out a sigh, shaking his head but he eventually drops the topic. He puts the gun back into the bag and proceed to help JJ to dress up as a waitress just like they planned.