'ahh really in lucky since I've been thinking about how I may find people in the inazuma and find a way to communicating with them since I want to be friends with them'y/n though with a smile on her lips...

She put it in afuro's hand not waiting for him to respond and quickly running towards the store...

Afuro pov

I look at my hands it was a paper with the girl number and a smiley face I felt my heart skip the a beat and my face getting red...

I shake my head and place my hand that was free from the paper in my head wondering if I have a fever...

I put the girl number in my pocket carefully and thinking I should put it in my friends list I smiled and begin walking back towards where we first meet...

Time skip (your already in the school and in the clubs room)

I was standing next to kazemaru eating the food I packed it was three layers meaning three food I was in the second layers I packed more since the food that I eat was already digested...I was completely focus on eating...

Until I hear kazemaru saying "you seem to like it so much" he said with soft smile looking at me...

3rd pov

Y/n looked at kazemaru "uhh I didn't get to eat anything at home do you want some there's more anyway" she said with a smile looking at kazemaru "can I? Sorry it looks good " kazemaru said with his hand rubbing his head y/n nodded at her and put the spoon that holds the food near his mouth...

Kazemaru opened his mouth and eat the food  After he was done chewing and swallowing he start saying any kind of compliment that he could think of but he was not lying it was really good and delicious he thought y/n was the perfect wife you could have...

"Do you want more"y/n asked tilting her head with a close eye smile " is that okay? I mean it's your food" kazemaru asked worried if he destroyed her eating "it's okay there is still a third batch anyway" she put the food in the spoon and put it in near his mouth kazumaru eat it quickly with a blissful expression...

The expression change with a red colored one after he realize that they have an indirected kiss he felt like his face was about to explode from the heat and his heart was about to burst of how many beats it take!..

Y/n put her head on his forehead asking what was wrong since his face was red " i-im okay!" Kazemaru said quickly she pull her hand back and asked if he wanted more?..

He was about to answer until he got interrupted by someoka voice y/n looked at where someoka is...

Kazemaru frown and feel like a vinegar was falling in him but he quickly change his expression and focusing on what was someoka saying..

"Didn't gouenji say he didn't want to play again?" Someoka asked endou blinks "I'm not sure about that yet..." " Not you too endou " someoka said with his hands in his hips " your depending on him to much." "Th-thats not it! "Endou quickly denied "we can do it too!" Someoka said with both of his hand in the form of a fist and in front of him.

"You have to believe in us more" someoka said  Aki opened the door to the club room " guys we have a guest!" Aki said faintly smiling " did something happen ?" Aki said after seeing someoka and everyone expression "y-yeah,A little..."endou said with a nervous expression..

"P-please,come in" aki turned around and said to the person that was supposed to be the guest Natsumi walked and begin looking around in the club room she put her hand in her nose "it stinks "she said with slightly disgusted tone.