Must be shocked I mean it's a black credit card
I waited for them to give me the credit card and pack my items. They hand it to me carefully and bowed.

Huh? Are they supposed to bow after? I just walked out of the store and begin returning home not after I see endou still practicing I smiled 'endou is really a motivated person.'

I didn't even realize I was in front of the house until I felt my head bumping into a person I looked at them they quickly turn to me and bowed.

"Are you y/n l/n?" I nodded " I'm harukaze your mom told me to drive you into school everyday miss l/n " they stand up I " ahh please wait for an hour "I rubbed my head "school starts at 8:45 "He nodded and he look at his watch "it's already 7:56 miss" I jumped "ahh please wait for me I got to put this fruits and utensils in the fridge and kitchen" I quickly run towards the front door and got my keys out of my pocket.

After I was done picking the lock I opened the door and run inside not before closing it and straight to the kitchen I put the bags in the counter and get the fruits out.

I carefully place it inside of course it's supposed to be organized inside the fridge after I was done putting it in the fridge I run upstairs into my room and get my watch that is close to my bed and put it in my wrist.

I looked at the clock in my room it was already 8:26 I run towards the door after taking my bag and putting it in my shoulder and I get out of the house and lock it.

I look at the car in front of me it was a Toyota IQ I look at the wind shield and knocked in it to confirm it was harukaze that was driving after I get the sign it was him I put my hand on the handle in the back seat and pull it to get to the back seat I sit in it not before placing my bag inside and closed the door..

Harukaze start driving after I reassure him I got everything I needed.

We are already in front of the school I put my bag in my shoulder and I got out of the car after harukaze opened the door for me.

I can feel the stare of people and distance voice from them the people I knew I got to get used to this.

I turned to harukaze and say my goodbye he bowed at me "bye miss l/n " I rush toward the school and into my classroom I knew gouenji was about to appear and I do not want to be late.

I was already standing right in front the door of my classroom I opened it slowly and see people already there chatting I look at the seat of endou he was there leaning in his hand and a bored expression in his face I could sometime see him glancing at my seat must be waiting for me to appear.

I stand outside the door not walking in the classroom and glancing around to see if the teacher is about to arrive so if I walk in to my seat  endou could do nothing but look at the teacher  and listen to him.

I see the glimpse of figure of gouenji and the teacher I slowly opened the door and quietly go into my seat..

3rd pov

Endou was waiting for the girl to arrive since he wants her to join the club whether it be a manager or a player as long as she join maybe she is smart too endou nodded please with his thoughts.

He looked at the seat where the girl is pace and see her placing her item in her desk and he  quickly stand up and was about to go to her to pursue her to join the club.

But was stop since the teacher is already there endou took a seat and groans looking at the board in boredom he took a glance at the girl to see her staring at him.

Endou jumped not expecting her to look already at him. He squinted his eyes expecting the girl to response to his thoughts but that was impossible.

Endou look at the teacher and the student next to him that was next to him writing his name on the board. Enodu tilted his head with a confused expression he felt like the guy's back was familiar especially the hair!