Chapter 60: Rewarding Chen Zhenghao

Начните с самого начала

Zhang Yi lay comfortably in his warm house, waiting to watch the show. After this battle, the building lost about forty people, and almost everyone participated in the invasion of his house, resulting in massive physical exhaustion.

This made resources even scarcer, and the conflicts between people became more terrifying.

...

Soon, Zhang Yi received many private messages. After this battle, the neighbors had completely surrendered. With their remaining energy depleted, they couldn't launch large-scale attacks on Zhang Yi's house anymore. Faced with the fully guarded defense, they gave up.

Many people began to beg Zhang Yi for mercy or propose a mutual exchange of benefits. For example, the rich second-generation Xu Hao.

He filmed his girlfriend from head to toe and said to Zhang Yi, "Zhang Yi, I can give you my woman. Just give me something to eat, please!"

"She is a well-known car model in Tianhai City. Look at these headlights, these tail wings, and especially these long legs. It's enough for you to play with for a year!"

Zhang Yi naturally recognized that model. Xu Hao bought a house here just to keep her. She usually dressed provocatively, like a seductive fox, exuding a tempting fragrance at all times.

In the past, she didn't bother looking at the men around her. In front of Zhang Yi, she also wore a proud face.

But now, for a few meals, Xu Hao wanted to sell her.

However, this woman looked much more haggard now, seemingly very willing to be exchanged.

At least, she knew that Zhang Yi's house had a lot of food, so she was very diligent during the filming.

"What a shameless woman!"

Zhang Yi scolded. However, this female model had an impressive figure. She could compete with imported cars; she must be nice to drive.

However, Zhang Yi wouldn't let this shameless woman into his house. Who knows, when he falls asleep, she might stab him and take over his house.

Women who can sell their bodies for money have no moral bottom line.

Zhang Yi looked at her video five times disdainfully, then contemptuously closed the chat box.

There were still other people's conversations below.

There were fewer men contacting him. After all, they didn't have the capital to exchange for food with Zhang Yi.

Except for Uncle You, who congratulated Zhang Yi on repelling the enemy with joy.

But more women were contacting him.

For example, Fang Yuqing excitedly said, "Brother Zhang Yi, you're amazing! I knew you would be fine."

"Qing'er can't get away right now; they are so despicable, always locking me at home. Don't worry, Qing'er will definitely come to you!"

Zhang Yi sneered, not paying attention to her.

Zhou Ker also sent a simple congratulatory message with a cold tone, but Zhang Yi knew that was her personality.

Night fell quickly; now it was dark around 5 o'clock every day, with short days and long nights.

At night, the temperature dropped another ten degrees or so. The only remaining official TV stations were still broadcasting programs.

"With the strong support of the authorities, the snow disaster situation in our country has been effectively alleviated."

"Everything is developing steadily towards improvement."

"According to statistics, the death toll in Tianhai City due to the snow disaster was one person yesterday."

Zhang Yi felt that the current news was even funnier than the skits. However, he was also very curious about where these TV stations had moved to and how they maintained their operations.

Listening to the absurd news, Zhang Yi flipped through the chat records.

Reading the messages of neighbors cursing, begging for mercy, and pleading, Zhang Yi found it very interesting.

Those who cursed him mostly had people in their families who died. When Zhang Yi was in a good mood, he would even offer blessings.

"Congratulations to those of you with dead family members. You can roast meat for the funeral and mix ashes with rice!"

Zhang Yi teased them, making those people curse even more vehemently.

However, suddenly, he noticed movement on the balcony.

Zhang Yi curiously walked to the window.

Outside, due to the heavy snow, the light was very bright.

Then he saw people coming to secretly move those bodies.

More precisely, the bodies that had been burned to a crisp.

These people wrapped themselves tightly and, upon seeing Zhang Yi looking at them, were startled.

"Zhang Yi, we're not here to harm you, don't misunderstand!"

"We're just here to move the bodies."

These people spoke with trembling voices, avoiding eye contact with Zhang Yi.

Zhang Yi slightly raised the corners of his mouth.

"Oh? Moving bodies? Are you their family members?"

"Besides, if you want to bury them, just throw them down. Do you have to build a tomb in your house?"

These people didn't know how to answer Zhang Yi's questions.

"Uh... Anyway, you don't need these bodies, so just ignore us."

They forced a smile, quickly dragging the bodies away.

Zhang Yi waved his hand at the glass.

"Enjoy your meal!"