UNESPECTED MEETING ( edited)

I walked down the alter ( in woman form) in a pretty white kimono with a purple obi drooping down my back as my hair held in a bun and two pieces from the side was a little puffy in a wavy curl framing my face in an angelic glow. I held a bouquet of pretty flowers as I stood next to the love of my life.

Today was our wedding and we married on a mountain at night as the moon light shone upon us in a spot light. All off the twelve kizuki present and daki was holding back tears. I slowly looked at my soulmate as we made our vowes. Then we shared a passionate kiss as the twelve kizuki clapped and cheered for us. Muzan was wearing a pair of black pencil pants and a black kimono with a black hoari flowing from his sides. And a white ribbon with a whie pom pom ball arround his waist. He looked absolutely handsome.
°°°°°°°
I slowly opened my eyes as I felt two pairs of hands on each side of my torso clinging to me like a body pillow. It looked very adorable. They are so cute. I gushed at their adorableness as I slowly slipped away from their grasp and put the blanket over them. I slowly stretched my body and did my morning routine running around the house doing chores or helping to do chores around the house.

I liked to help them as much as possible for sheltering us on their home. Yushiro was a still bittersweet person but is learning to warm up to me. He especially liked to hang around kagami and makato. I think he felt like a older brother to them and had the instinct to protect them. It warmed heart when they play together with yushiro and like to see his rare smiles when he does that.

One day I went out to do my usual job collecting herbs for medicine. Sometimes tamayo let me help around her lab. and over the years I learned a lot about medicine and herbs. Anyways as I said I was searching a particular herb for a rare medicine that tamayo think can be made. I ventured farther out to the jungle far away from the usual herb spot.

As I went further darkness engulfed the jungle as night fell. Today I was in my male form for some reason my gut feeling told me to be in that form. I was so ingross in searching the herb that I didn't notice night fell and a ominous presence approach. "ahaaa here it is.!" "And I think I'm done here........yoriichi???!!" I said as I turned around to see the one and only yoriichi Infront of me holding a black nichirian sword that gleamed when the moon light hit it. " Hey yorichi Don't misunderstand I'm not a demon anymore...well in appearance I am but i don't hunt people or eat humans anymore. I don't serve under muzan Kibutsuji either."

I said taking a few steps back and holding my hands Infront of me as defence. As I took steps back he too took steps Infront of me. He held his sword up high and I closed my eyes to expect my fate but nothing came. No pain nothing. Instead I heard a sword get dropped to the ground and a person hug me.

" I thought you got killed. When I got the news that you, my brother got turned into a demon my heart stopped. But how do you remember me." He asked as he stoped hugging me and loosened his grip on me to look at me. " Well....I don't. I mean I know you are yoriichi and some how met and have a connection to you but after that nothing. I don't remember anything"I said looking a little dumb founded.

" So your memory is erased by him and only parts of it survived?" He said completely loosening his grip. " He didn't exactly erased my memory but when I quit serving under him i started to loose my memory of the past. All I know is that I know you and some other memories that are fading as well" I said looking down.

" So about me being your brother can you explain all of our childhood memories we had because I want to know who I was. And would you like to come to where I live at. I could make you some tea if you want." I said plucking a few flowers that I thought was pretty. " Yes I would like that." He said smiling. I felt surprised by all of this. I don't know but I feel like he rarely smiles and is happy around people or show emotion to any one but any who.

We walked back to the house as he explained our child hood entirely. Apparently I was the favourite twin and the heir to our clan but when he defeated my master he suddenly became favourite and heir to our clan. So out of jealousy and spite I ran away from home. Before all of that I was a kind but head strong person who always helped him and played with yorichi but after that I became spiteful and began to despise him.

We eventually got home and was met with two kids who ran towards me and hugged me calling me mama. I looked at yorichi awkwardly as I saw him looking at them with curiosity and confusion. " Are they your children?? How??" He asked almost emotionlessly. " Yeah about that they are your niece and nephew and your an uncle. Long story I'll tell you over tea" I said picking them both up. " Hey kokoshibo kun your here....oh yorichi kun you came too. I heard alot about you from Akira san" she said bowing to yorichi as if they have met before. " Oh is she here?" he asked as a tinge of excitement bubbles within him. " I'm sorry yorichi San sadly no, she had passed away an year ago from a sickness I couldn't heal." She said still bowing.

" Oh is that so." He said a little sad from hearing his long term friend had past away and he didn't even knew.
" Come inside brother I have alot to tell you " I said inviting him inside.

"So, these children are muzan's and yours. Usually I have killed you a demon from appearance but as you have got rid of the kibutsuji curse and is immune to the sun I think you will be a valuable asset for the future. But I must warn you, if Kibutsuji got the information that your children is completely immune to the sun he will try to get his hands on them. So i think you should try stay a low profile as much as possibile" he said as he stared at his tea as I explained all of what happened to him.

We discussed alot about our self and what we missed in each others lives. I got to know how he met Akira and tamayo as well as the unfortunate fate of his wife and unborn child and him getting shunned from the demon slayer corps after I turned demon and many more.

I had put kagami and makato asleep a while go and we were chatting in the room next to my room. It felt nice to chat with yorichi. It made me feel like I knew everything from my past.

I regretted meeting muzan but I don't regret me getting pregnant with the children at all. They were all I have and I will never regret making them and showing them the world
Never.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey what's up readers as you can see our kokoshibo finally met yorichi so excited y'all. We only have 6 chaps until this book comes to an end and the next chap will be a character info one with the new characters including Akira so stay tuned. I hope you are having a good day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~