"W-what?" That's the only thing I could say.

"You heard me clear, Wriothesley, Marie is here a few days, and she's ranging mad while looking for you," Clorinde said.

The heck? How did she manage to come back? I thought they would take care of her?!

"B-but how?"  I asked dumbly

"Connections, I guess," she said. "But the thing is, she's not just looking for you, but also Neuvillette," Clorinde added, making me look at her with my creased forehead.

"Neuvillette? What does she want with him?"

Clorinde sighed then she shook her head, "That's... That's nothing important." She said but it only made me more curious. 

"What is it that she wants with him, Clorinde?" I asked again hoping that she finally give me answers that I need.

She shook her head again, "You don't need to know-"

"I NEED TO KNOW!" I exclaimed. I'm not mad, I just want her to say it. She bite her lower lip like she's preventing herself to say anything, "Clorinde, tell me!"

"She wants him dead, Wriothesley."  She spilled, "Your so-called wife wants to kill Neuvillette!"

What?!

*****

Third Person's

"What do you think of this? Will Sigewinne like this?" Neuvillette asked while browsing the catalogue full of kid's-designed dresses.

"I'm sure she will, Monsieur Neuvillette," the lady named Chiori said.

Chiori is a bigshot fashion designer from Inazuma City. And currently, she's running her own boutique here in Fontaine.

"Hmm," Neuvillette smiles as he browses the catalogue. Everything in here is wonderful and really beautiful. And everything fits Sigewinne well. "Indeed, everything is wonderful, my little Sigewinne will definitely love all of these designs," he said, then he added, "But can you make her a customized one?"

Chiori smiles and nod as she get her pen and notebook, "Sure, Monsieur Neuvillette." She said as she write something on her notebook, "How about I'll put you up a schedule on Saturday so you can bring her to me for her measurements?" She asked.

"Saturday sounds great."  Neuvillette answers.

"Alright then I'll see you on Saturday."  Chiori said then she puts back her pen and notebook on her bag as well as the catalogue. And after a while she had excuse herself to Neuvillette.

After Chiori left, Neuvillette was comfortably sitting on his chair while reading a case when suddenly his door blew open revealing his secretary with a worried look on his face as well as an unfamiliar woman with a big creepy smile on her face.

"My apologies for barging in without your permission, Monsieur Neuvillette. It's just that this Madame is too pushy as she wants to talk to you," his secretary said while keeping his head low.

"Hmm, that's fine, you may leave us," Neuvillette orders, which his secretary obeys even though he's a bit worried for his monsieur's sake.

As the door closes, Neuvillette looks at the woman and asks, "What seems to be the problem, Miss? Do you have an urgent case that you want to put on trial?"

The woman grins as she walks towards Neuvillette and says, "Yes, I do have, Monsieur Neuvillette."

"Well then take your seat and let me hear it."  Neuvillette calmly said.