Sick Simon headcanons :3 (I love him ‼️‼️)

Tw: This'll contain a mention of SH and Depression along with smoking in case any of you are sensitive to that stuff!!

He's a bit of an artist. I believe he would've just scribbled Book Simon in his notebook during one day when he was bored and feeling like shit.

On the weekends he just lays in bed, blasting music into his ears while he writes and draws in his notebook.

He personally likes winter due to the snow storms Stockholm gets.

Has diagnosed ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), Depression, and PTSD.

Actually still owns a matching bracelet Sophie made him while he was in the hospital, but feels like he doesn't deserve it.

Doesn't like his birthday that much, only genuinely enjoys it when his friends (David and Sophie)

Absolutely HATES loud noises and sudden sounds. Has to cover his ears and close his eyes everytime because it reminds him of the accident.

Still a huge music geek, could play the guitar he still has if he ever felt up for it.

Adores the orange hoodie because it was a gift from his mom, very comfy as well!!

Has an entire wardrobe filled with band T-shirts that he actually changes into everyday.

Is trying his absolute hardest to stop smoking and SH, almost 1 year without having done it!!

There u go!!! Some Sick Simon headcanons !! :3