Bonus Episode: It's just a search of a ring.

Start from the beginning

B/n chuckled at that and even Y/n joined along.
Their moment was interrupted by Mitsuki who came in with the eggs and her breakfast.

Mitsuki: "Hey you two! Breakfast is ready! Y/n do you want that I prepare something for you?"
Y/n: "No problem, I can cook my breakfast."

Mitsuki giggled and rub the top of his head, Y/n go to the Kitchen to make his breakfast.

-Transition-

Both Brothers now are clothing themselves to go on their mission to buy the ring.

B/n: "One thing, should we bring more people too?"
Y/n: *War Flashbacks* "No."
B/n: "Okaaay, make sure to bring extra money."
Y/n: "Okay."
B/n: "At least try not to get a cold."
Y/n: "I won't."
B/n: "Good... Make sure you're clothed enough to get out on the cold weather."
Y/n: *chickle* "Ani, I know how to take care of myself now."
B/n: "Sorry."

-Timeskip-

The two now arrived at the mall, both now start looking for a shop that sells rings.

B/n: "Um, okay. We now must find a store that sells rings."
Y/n: "That's easy."
B/n: "Really?"
Y/n: "Dude, we're literally in an comercial building, there's plenty of stores here, specially clothes and makeup things."
B/n: "Good point. But were are we gonna find the perfect ring?"
Y/n: "Umm, this is definitely going to be a challenge. I have an idea, you ho right and I go left, we're going through the stores that have rings on it and when one of us find a ring that is surely matches what we're looking for we call the other to truly see if is the one."
B/n: "Alright."
Y/n: "Now, what's Mitsuki's favorite color?"
B/n: "Purple or Magenta, mostly the two. When we were younger she loved to walk through a blossom tree path."
Y/n: "That is... Honestlycute coming from her, anyways let's go."

Now the unstoppable brothers go on their separate ways going on stores to find the "perfect ring".
B/n is now walking through the giant hallway of the mall, he spots an everything store were every type of things were sell like Oil timers, water bottles, fake toys, cables and accessories for your phone, a bit of cloth and of course there was rings.

B/n: "Maybe there must be something interesting."

He goes to check the rings available, there were good ones, some that were okay and others were the rings of all time.

B/n: "There's some good ones but not the ones I'm looking for."
Otori: "Yay."
B/n: "Huh?"

He looked at an black haired girl looking endlessly at an Oil Timer.

B/n: "Uhmm, miss? What are you doing?"
Otori: "Huh?" She looks at him "Oh! I just like watching these oil timers, I feel so relaxed watching these for quite some times and before I know quite some time have left!" She came back at watching the oil timer.
B/n: "Umm, okay..." he slows walks out. "That was weird."

-Wity Y/n-

Now with Y/n this time, he managed to found an jewelry store, i wasn't the most high quality on the building but it was good enough for people looking for good rings that are sell for cheap prices.