Chp. 1.0

⬆️what asylum looks like outside

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up still laying down on the seat in the police car. I sat up confused as to where we are. Outside the window to the right of me, it looks like we have been driving for a while because it is now morning, and we seem to be pretty deep into the woods. We're driving on a dirt rode that looks to be abandoned and barely ever drove on. I wonder where we're going? But i'm definitely not asking again.

I look out the front windshield and I see this big red brick building that looks abandoned. The only way I can tell it's not abandoned is because of the lights that are on inside of the building. Its beautiful. The door of the building opened as we drove closer to the building. There were 2 men, and 1 women.

The women was wearing what looked to be nurse attire. The tall man, looks about 5'9 from where I am, is wearing a black jumpsuit with a black shirt underneath, black boots, and he's holding a long pole looking thing? I can't make it out, but it looks like a really long taser...You've got to be kidding me. The short man looks old, maybe like 55. He's balding and he's wearing a tan coat with a white button up underneath, a black tie, black pants, and black shoes. He looks like a grandpa.

The car come to a sudden stop that almost made me hit the bar stopping from attacking the police officers in the front. "What is this place?" They ignored my question and got out of the car, just leaving me. "how mean" I mumbled to myself. The officers where talking to the grandpa, nurse, and ugly guard. The woman handed what i assume is my file to the grandpa looking doctor.

The male officer walked over to the car and finally let me out of this stinky car. "Come on, get out." He said while grabbing the chain of my cuffs, and yanking me out of the back seat, making me almost face plant. "You're so mean to me you know that right?" I said while scoffing, I would kill him if I didn't have these tight ass cuffs still on me. I hate him so much.

"Just shut up and cooperate with me before I tase you again." He spat snarkily, while dragging me to the others. "That is no way to treat my patients." A new voice said, it came from the grandpa looking doctor. "Yeah what he said, your such a bully to me." I remarked playfully. "Say the one who murdered 23 different people." He snapped back. I gasped and covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Damn he just dissed me.

But I couldn't hold my laugh and started to laughter uncontrollably. They all just gave me a dirty look, "What?!" I managed to get out between laughs. But they all had a serious face which made me uncomfortable, so I stopped and put on a serious face.

"Sooo, what is this place and why am I here?" I asked the doctor hoping I'd finally get the answer i've been asking all this time. "Well, my name is Samuel Loomis, but you can call me Dr.Loomis. I'm the head of this Smith Grove asylum and you're here because everyone else here is just like you, there murders." Dr.loomis said, while reaching his hand out for me to shake.

Is he dumb? I lifted up my cuffs and shook them in the air. "Oh, sorry about that. Follow me." He walked towards the door he had just came out of. I just stood the dumbfounded, they took me
to a fucking asylum with cold hearted murders?! what.the.fuck. "Are you coming?" He asked with a raised brow, turning around to look at me.

The ugly guard, who I can now see has a name tag that says Alex, so does the nurse, her name is Emma. Alex pushed me forward with the end of the taser backing away from me, "I'm not gonna bight you." I snarled while rolling my eyes. Their so dumb. "That's not what i've heard." He said with a straight face. I flipped him off and followed Dr.Loomis into the asylum.