The hidden truth(pt2 angst,tw $h)

Sams pov:
"FUCK"Colby says "what's wrong love?" Sam says looking at colby. "There was just a flash from the wardrobe" colby says panting for breath."there's a fucking camera in here",I turn around and see the camera."Who the fuck placed a camera in here?" I mutter so that only Colby can hear me."I don't know Sam"Colby yelps "pup get your clothes on after I move the camera ok?",colby nods his head giving a look of panic in his eyes.I walk towards the camera on top of the closet also having panic in my eyes,"the camera better not of recorded us having sex or I'm going to fucking kill somebody"I grab the camera and turn it off while getting my clothes back on Colby does the same,as I finish getting dressed I try to speak but Elton walks in "hey Sam hey Colby I'm just here to go through the footage from the camera I placed on the closet earlier"me and Colby look at each other with fear in our eyes."trust me Elton you don't want to go through the footage"I yell,Elton replies "Sam I'm going to go through it anyways so why wouldn't I want to go through it?"I give Colby another look and Colby looks back at me "Elton there's things you don't want to see trust us"Colby says quickly "Colby I'm not gonna listen to you or Sam I'm going through the fucking footage",Elton grabs the camera and goes to his room,a few minutes later Elton screams and starts yelling "WHAT THE FUCK"Colby looked like he was about to cry and I pulled him in for a hug,Elton storms into the room yelling at my and Colby "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO"we both look at Elton blankly as he stopped and thought for a moment "You better do what I want now or I'm going to release it to the channel and the fans will see you two having sex" I turn pale as a ghost begging for Elton not to do it and that we'll do whatever he wants us to,"good and you better listen or it's being released if you don't do as I say"Elton says with a smirk on his face,"now the first thing I want Sam to do is show Colby what he's done to his body" my face goes even paler as I'm on the verge of tears "Elton why..I told you so you could help and not use it against me","Now Sam or it's going up" I start sobbing as I show Colby the scars and burns on my wrists and thighs,"fuck Elton what's wrong with you"Colby says in a stern voice "like seriously Elton what is wrong with you,now get the fuck out"Colby continues.I keep sobbing as Elton walks out the room. "Sam why didn't you tell me I could've helped y'know?" Colby says in a softer tone,I reply to him "I just didn't want to be a burden ok?" Colby looks at me with tears in his eyes "Sammy you aren't a burden ok? But we need to go to the hospital for the burns,they look fresh" there's a moment of silence for a minute but I reply "fine I'll go to the hospital this once" Colby gets the car ready for us to go to the hospital,when I'm in the car I can feel the heat leaping onto my skin,for the rest of the ride to the hospital I was scrolling on TikTok and I suddenly came across one of Colbys videos I start smiling as I see the video of Colby dancing.we get to the hospital and Colby tells the doctors I need help and the doctors take me away for some tests,i mutter under my breath "fuck Elton it's only one thing and it's the one thing I didn't want Colby to know About"I start trying to escape the doctors clutch and finally I do,I run off to the bathroom and lock the door,I can hear yelling from outside the door one of the voices being Colbys.I rush to find some pills in the hospital cabinet to my luck there was some,I pull the blade out of my pocket which was for emergency's only,it feels like a emergency to me anyways.I pull my sleeves up to see the healed scars on my wrists and with a deep breath I put the blade on my wrists and drag it along until I can see the blood drawing up from underneath.I start smiling at the pain it causes not listening to Colbys pleas to stop,As I start to pass out the door gets kicked open by Colby and he starts screaming and sobbing.

A few minutes later
I wake up in a hospital bed feeling like shit,I look around my surroundings then seeing Colby sitting in the chair besides me asleep.My god he looks cute while he's asleep I thought to myself getting butterflies in my stomach

860 words fuck,there are some credits for the first few lines of this one I did lose motivation doing this one so pt3 might be out tomorrow or later but idk it depends on where my motivation is