the practice

Sebastian had finish shooting his new movie and just got back home to check out the early copy of it he was given to watch it, while looking back a certain scene he struggled with his endurance he thought he had a normal span for it, but looking back at the scene it wasn't as he expected it. Soon he got a text from his co-worker and his friend, Chris.

he texted  "Hey! seb! heard you filmed a new movie how did it go? do you like it?"

Sebastian had looked at the message, he did enjoy the work on the movie but he felt like he lacked on the one thing that had lingered in his mind, his endurance he just wanted a way just one way to make it grow stronger or  a way to help out so whenever he make it last longer next time he makes a movie some improvements are shown.

Sebastian replied "Not well i think my.. endurance is really low..and i kind of want to find of a way to make it stronger"

Chris: "really? well have a way to help out with that"

Sebastian: "Look man, i don't know i mean, last time you said you had a way to help me it didn't turn out so good."

Chris: "I know i know, but trust me this time it would be better and safe from harm"

Sebastian: "Once again..i don't know i shouldn't trust this idea.."

Chris: "Please trust me on this one, alright?"

Sebastian had thought about this a little, the last time he put his trust in Chris they almost got in trouble which got a out of hand, so putting his trust in Chris would be a huge leap of faith in such could end up him in falling, but he had no other option but to agree.

Sebastian: fine i'll come, but it better not be anything crazy

Chris: Great!! i'll meet come see me when you can..

Chris pov

Chris had finally had Sebastian where he wanted, he had eyed his feet for while he soft buttery soles just had to be tickled, and which is just what he planned on doing once seb had arrived, in the mean time he went to set up, ropes, electric toothbrush, feather's just in time before Sebastian had arrived

Soon there he heard the doorbell ring, there he was.. Chris got his stuff ready and went to go great the Sebastian, just to get him settled in, there he let him inside and got him used to his environment

Sebastian pov 

Sebastian had gotten settled in, the environment Chris house was great, he only came in sandals due to how hot it was in NYC so he sat down on his couch, but something caught his reguard..it was ropes set on the couch.

Seb: Uh..Chris? what is..this for? he ask, he had a little edge on his voice this was all new to him

Chris: "Trust me alright?"

Sebastian didn't, put up a fight as now he was tied up up the couch feet and arms bounded toghether, the situation he was in made him red out of embarrassment . 

Sebastian  giggled lightly as Chris began to tickle with his bare hands, Sebastian feet as he guessed it were buttery soft, and he kept giggling like a little girl which soon turned into laughter filling up the sound proofed living room

Sebastian giggled lightly as Chris began to tickle with his bare hands, Sebastian feet as he guessed it were buttery soft, and he kept giggling like a little girl which soon turned into laughter filling up the sound proofed living room.

Seb: "HaAHaHAHAhAhAHAHAH W-wait! goAHAHAHAHAH! CRHHIHHHIHIHHIHhihIHIHIH slow DOWAHAHahahahAHAHAHAH!!"

Sebastian couldn't speak due to his laughter, coming in through breaking every word he spoke,Chris looked at him with glee, just happy to do this to his friend

Chris: "Don't worry seb..all part of the plan..now..tickle tickle tickle.."

The tickling continued for hours now, this time Chris had stopped uisng his bare hands to tickle sebastian soft feet, now had used a feather to brush against his soles, the more of his laugh just made him continue, it was like music

Chris: "You know sebbie..you should hear yourself laugh..it's so cute..hehehe..now..laugh more for me.."

Sebastian kept on laughing, as Chris grinned watching his friend laugh and try to run away, but he couldn't as he bounded on his couch, caught for all the tickling he could have from Chris.

Seb:"hehAHAHAHAH GoAHAHAMAHAHAHAH" chris began to use one a hand on his left solf and feather on the right to drive him insane, chris kept on smirking and grinning as sebastian kept on laughing and giggling he just wanted it to end already.

Seb:"HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Chris:" What's the matter seb?..i thought you were tougher..well i mean..the whole reason you're here is to make it happen..now..these soft soles had been teasing me for wayyy..to long now..~ now have you where i want you.." Chris had giggled to himself, as the tickling continued this time using the electric toothbrushes on his friend feet.

Chris continued to teased him as tears started to fall down his eyes, he thought maybe to give him a break so in he did just that, turned off the brushes and gave Sebastian the chance to catch his breath after the intense tickling that just happened

Chris: "Well that certainty was a moment of fun for me! but..i'll untie you now if you want that"

Chris was about to untie his friend, until Sebastian had said something which caused Chris to pause in his tracks and look at seb.

Seb: "Wait!..hold on..i-..i need to say something atleast.."

Chris: " What is it friend?"

Sebastian had thought about it for a second, although he hated the tickling so much a bit of him did like it, in fact he felt that it was a little help, he did last a few hours straight of tickling who knows how long he could handle, so if he kept up with it, maybe his endurance was really improving.

Seb:"I want you to continue." he said without any stutter in his word which made Chris caught off guard.

Chris: "You sure? i mean you handled a lot of hours of tickling nonstop..."

seb:" I know which i think..is helping out..at least in some way..just..continue please..

Chris had been a little surprise, he never thought he'd be able to turn his friend around into liking it or continuing he thought he'd just beg for freedom, instead he did the exact opposite of what he thought Sebastian would do.

Seb: "Don't stop, continue to tickle me, it helps out."

Chris shrugged, he did protest against it and continued to tickle his friend's soft feet again there, the laughter filled the room once again, more and more..Chris hands and fingers dragged and traced Sebastian smooth soles as he laughed and giggled.