Hard Time Harder Dick

Começar do início

As he made it home he immediately went to take a shower.He took off all of his clothes and just stood in the hot water for a moment.He didn't even notice he had started crying again.He stopped himself and began to wash his body.After washing up 3 times he rinses himself off for the last time and gets out.He puts on sweat pants and a black raiders hoodie along with black socks.He turns on his tv in his room and watches it.It was quite silent until he heard a knock on his door.He walked to the door and kept the bolt on so the person couldn't come in.His body froze when he was face to face with a pisssed off Icky."open this damn door Eric" Icky says.Eazy closes the door,takes the bolt off and opens it fully.Icky walks in.He shuts the door and locks it.Eazys eyes were still a little puffy."why you bustin into my house" Eazy says.Ickys hands slither around both of Eazys wrist."you have pretty hands" Icky says as he walks closer."thanks.But let go" Eazy says.He stepped even closer.Making E back up until he hits the wall.Suddenly Icky aggressively pins both of Eazys hands to both sides of his head."ICKY WHAT THE FUCK" Eazy yells."Ren told me you were crying" Icky says seriously.Eazy looks at everything except Ick."look at me nigga"
Eazy obeys.He looks up at him."what did i say that made you cry?" Ick asks.Eazy didnt answer.
"tell me..."He whispers into Eazys ear.Eazy looks up at him."speak nigga" Icky says.Eazy let out a shaky breath.Eazys hands turn into fists as he tries to free himself.Icky holds on tighter.He winces.He looks down at the ground."Eric...talk to me.The only way I can help is if you talk to me.Im not a mind reader" Icky says as he slowly lets go of Eazy.Eazy slid past Icky and sat on the couch.Icky kneeled in front of him."you dont have to tell me right now...but i need to know so i dont do it again" Icky says softly."i dont like seeing you like this" He whispers as he cups Eazys left cheek and softly wipes a tears away.Tears filled his eyes again.Icky was trying to remember what he could have said."man take your ugly ass inside...take your ugly...ugly..ugly?" He whispers to himself."Is it because i called you ugly?" Icky asks Eric who was jusg staring at Ickys leg.Anything he could really to avoid his eyes."no" Eazy lies."then what is it" Icky asks."its not just because you called me ugly.Its because everyone does" Eazy says.Icky looks at him.Ready to listen.Eazy took a deep breath."Do you knkw how hard it is to try to stand up for yourself when your 5'4?When all everyone does is make fun of you and call you names.That shit starts to hurt after a while" Eazy begins to spill his thoughs."Especially when you know theres nothing you can do.Imagine just tryimg to do something you love and all anyone can talk about is how ugly or fat you are-You are no where near fat" Icky cuts him off."but everyone says it!And its getting to a point where im starting to believe what they say" He says before pausing."the only people who dont do it is you and the other boys..so when you called me that how do you think it made me feel?To know that the person i trusted the most calls me it?" Eazy says as his hands begin to shake.Icky notices and immediately grabs his hands."E im sorry.I said that out of anger.I never meant to hurt your feelings the way I did" Icky says.Eazy nods."you are beautiful.You are handsome.And not to be gay but your fine as fuck.Everything about you is perfect and im sorry for making you feel like it wasnt"

Eazy just stared into Ickys eyes.Icky cupped Eazys face.He slowly brought Eazy closer."can you forgive me?" He whispers into Eazys ear.Eazy nods.Icky kisses the other boys forehead.Eazy feels a small smile form on his face."alright.Im gonna head home"Icky says as they both stand.Eazy nods."actually...you should stay" Eazy says.Icky turns to face him."seriously?" Icky asks as Eazy walks closer."i mean I would but-" Before he could finish Eazy grabbed Ickys chain,pulled him down and kissed him.Icky didn't hesitate to kiss back.He grabbed Eazys thighs and lifted him up.Eazy moans lightly as Icky squeezes his thighs."oh you like that"Icky says between the kiss as carries Eazy to the bed room.He lays eazy on the bed and gets on top.He takes off Eazys shirt and his own."oh fuck" Eazy moans as Icky immediately began kissing Eazys neck.Eazy places his hands onto Ickys shoulders.Icky grabbed his hands and pinned them to the bed.He continued kissing.
"Oh..fuck...Issac" Eazy moans.Oh shit.He said Ickys real name.You knows its good.Eazy hands clenched up as hickeys began to appear all over his neck.He wanted to touch Ickey so bad.Icky began to suck on Eazys nipples.Eazy was a mess.The top boy slowly unbuttoned Eazys pants."do you want me to stop?"Issac whispered as he began to kiss all over Eazys V-line."no...dont stop" Eazy says.Icky chuckles as he pulls Eazys pants down slowly.He took his own off."on the floor and onto your knees" Issac says.Eazy slowly went to his knees in front of Issacs dick."ive never done this" Eazy whispered."open" Issac says.Issac slid his pants off as Eazy opens his mouth."i know you have" Issac says.Eazy looks up at him.He licks the tip and slowly began licking."oh shit" Issac groans.Eazy slowly begin to suck.It was extremely difficult to fit the whole 9.5 inches in.He was trying his best not to gag.Soon he got to the hang of it.He began swirling his tongue all around."oh..OH!"Issac moans as Eazy began doing tongue tricks with the entire thing in his mouth.Eazy begins bobbing his head back and fourth.Issac felt himself getting close.Eazy began going a little fast.That made Issac explode.He cummed all over Eazys mouth and inside.Eazy looks up at him with a. small smile.Issac was panting.He was gripping the bed sheets behind him."damn...whos dick you been suckin?" Issac pants.Eazy smiles as he stands.Issac pushes him onto the bed and removes Eazys underwear.He flips Eazy over and sits on top."oh shit" E says as Issac leaves a trail of hickeys down Eazys back.He grabs the vaseline near Eazys dresser and rubs it all over his dick and some in Eazys ass.He lines his dick up with Erics ass.Then slowly inserts it.Eazy gasps."ah-I-Issac" Eazy winces."shhhh..its ok..." He says as he focuses on being gentle and not ramming it in."shit...shit" Eazy winces as Issac was halfway in."oh..oh~Damn.." Eazys winces turn into moaning as he finally feels the pleasure.Issac began slowly ramming."where is that spot" issac mumbles to himself as Eazy was trying to take all of the darker boys inches.Eazy gasped as Issacs dick perfectly hit Eazys prostate."OH~Fuck!" He moans and whimpers.
"found it" Issac grins.He leans in close to E's ear."feels good doesn't it my love" Issac whispers.E moans."m-mhm" He moans.Issac picks up the pace.Eazy moans and grips the sheets.Issac was hitting that spot like a bullseye.
"Oh you feel so good" Issac moans."I cant take anymore"He moans.Issac felt himself getting close."im gonna.." Eazy moans.Issac lets out a long groan as he filled Eazys ass with cum.Issac rubs Eazys waist."good job baby" He whispers.Eazy was exhausted.But that was only the beginning.
——
The next morning was dead silent.Eazy was still asleep.Issac was just staring at the wall debating if he should leave."God why would I fuck him.Out of all the people" Issac groans.He couldn't say that he didnt enjoy it because he did.But what if they just blew up their relationship.Issac had on nothing except his underwear and socks.He got up to go get in the shower.
10 minutes later
He looked in his backpack for a hoodie.He put it on and a pair of black sweats.Eazy began slowly waking up.He slowly sat up in the bed and looked around.He froze when his eyes met with Issacs."oh shit..it wasn't a dream" Eazy whispered."no...I tore that ass up"Icky says as he grabs his backpack and closes it.The pain in his ass began to hurt."damn...i think you broke my ass" Eazy says."how about you let me massage it" Issac jokes."man shut up" Eazy says.Issac chuckles.Eazy tried to stand but he just couldn't.Issac smiles.He sighed as he say back down."soooo..what do we do now" Issac says."dont tell anyone" Eazy says."why?It's a privilege to get to fuck Issac" Issac says jokingly."issac im serious" Eazy says.Issac walks closer."what if i wanna tell everybody?" He whispers.Eazy looks up at him."what if i wanna tell everybody how I dicked you down and had you moaning and screaming" He smiles."Issac this aint a joke.Tell anyone and Ill beat the shit out of you" Eazy says."nigga you cant even walk"
——
Issac had brought Eazy some McDonalds because he asked for it.As eazy ate Issac was subtly massaging his thighs.The tv was playing but Eazy was to busy looking at Issacs hand making sure he doesn't go any higher."your so pretty" Issac whispers.Eazy looks at him."really?" Eazy whispers barely audible.Issac nods.Eazy smiles lightly.He turns to look at the tv."aww look at him all flustered" Issac teases.Eazy flips him off.Issac removes his hand.Eazy continues to eat.Issac stealing some of his food from time to time.Not knowing that this was the start of the best and worst thing that could ever happen to them.