Reader finds floyd/angst

Did I ever really know you? Velvet/veneer x reader. I had so many different directions I could have gone but I chose to do this one but if it wasn't what was in mind I'll make an alternate ending. (Hurt no comfort) Enjoy!
this should be their dressing room, I think this is where they said it was..
Veneer said he forgot something in his dressing room and velvet asked you to get it as crimp wasnt in.You had been close with velvet and veneer since you were kids and were glad that they had managed to get to where they were. They must have put in a lot of work as there singing skills were.. less than perfect.
You had always had a soft spot for the twins and they had for you. you could tell they liked you and truth be told, you liked them as well. You just needed a way to tell them.
"hello is someone there? I thought crimp was supposed to be off today"
You were suddenly pulled out of your thoughts by a voice. But no one was supposed to be in here
"who are you?! No ones supposed to be in here right now!'' ...''wait.. where are you?''
''I'm down here''
Looking down, you saw a blue troll with pink and white hair... and sparkly legs?
''who are you?''
''it doesn't matter who I am,you need to help me! Velvet and veneer trapped me and are using my talent to fake their career, there literally sucking the life out of me!''
''..Velvet?''''Veneer?''
''YES! Please just help-''
You grab the bottle, completely disregarding the 'important thing' you were here to get and bold out the dressing room. You were careful not to hurt the troll in the bottle but didn't take any time to close the door behind you. 
''thanks, my name is Floyd's
...
''look, I know it's pretty hard to believe but thanks for getting me out of there anywhere
''how much..''
You briefly stop running. Velvet and veneer would still have another 10 minutes for fan interaction, and you had decided that you had to put a stop to it. You wouldn't sit around and let them torture an innocent troll, but it was a lot to take in.
''how much have they lied to me about?''
''are you there friend? They seem to genuinely like you.. they talk about you alot''
''not sure how to feel about that anymore''
''there obsessed with money and fame, there whole career is a lie''
''and I have to be the one to put a stop to it. I won't just stand by and let them hurt people. But..''
''I get it. Its hard to stand up to the people you care about. If it helps, I don't think they'll hate you for it''
''that makes me feel a little better, thanks..''
He smiled at that. He was a really good person. Or troll. How do you specify a troll? How could they do this
********
Velvet and veneer were just shining autographs. It wasn't as big as there performance at the rage dombe would be, but they were still no.1 on the charts.
''How could you..''
At hearing your voice velvet and veneer looked up at you, faces dropping after seeing floyd. Everyone else looked at you in confusion, sharing concerned looked for the troll in the perfume bottle.
''y/n? We-'' 
''why do you have a troll?''
Velvet would interrupt veneer all the time, but lying about literal torture? That was a new low for you
''how much have you lied to me about? I know all about how you kidnapped him and faked your career. You... your using stolen talent!''
Gasps could be heard all throughout the crowd as the cameras turned to face you
''we can explain! Right veneer?''
''..no, we can't.'' ''he's probably already told her everything''
There were more and more people giving the once idols disgusted looks as the crowd slowly started to realize that what you were saying was true. Velvet gave the same look to veneer.
''we've been backed into a corner. What do you want me to say?'' ''I don't want to lie to y/n anymore.''
At least you knew Veneer really cared, but he wasn't apologetic to floyd in any way, that made you even angrier that you had ever been at either of them.
''Well I don't like ying to them either, but I don't wanna work for anything we have!''
''ISN'T YOUR TOP SONG ABOUT WORKING HARD FOR WHAT YOU WANT''
''OH SHUT UP''
and velvet didn't care for her fans at all. At this point all you could think was 'wow shocker'
''So.. kidnapping, torture, fraud.. anything else you wanna tell me? Apart from the not really caring for your fans bit?''
The yelling quoted down and everyone looked at you. Most people know your close to velvet and veneer as they had mentioned you several times on camera, they probably wanted a sincere answer from them just as much as you did.
''y/n, please-I can explain!''
''You already have. Well, veneer and floyd have. You've only lied, so why should I trust you?''
Velvet looked defeated, but quickly turned to yelling as she was put in handcuffs while veneer looked at you apologetically
You gave him a cold look, failing to stop the tears rolling down your face
''I loved you.. but now I don't feel like I ever even knew you.''
The people around looked shocked, but you didn't care at this point. Veneer seemed to get Both happier and sadder at the same time, before finally giving a defeated look and walking away in cuffs.Velvet, on the other hand, finally showed at least a hint of guilt but again not to the troll. You were done trying to talk to them. You needed a breather, away from them. No doubt the press would be all over you for details, so you decided to leave
''now I'm going to fix the problem that you started. I'm going to find someone capable of hitting the perfect family, and I'm going to free this poor troll. I'm not leaving forever, but I've got a lot of questions for when I get back''
And just like that, you left. You wanted nothing more to do with them. You knew you would end up coming back, they were there for you when no one else was, so you owed them that.
No one tried to stop you as you left, they presumably didn't want to slow down the process of freeing Floyd, and you respected that. He tried to give you some comfort but just ended up thanking you and telling you that his brothers could help, though they had all split up a long time ago and lost connection.
Time to start the not so long journey of finding the brothers of floyd, who had heard the commotion on the radio, and changed course to find you.
Ty for reading this:D I actually enjoyed writing this alot (I'm a suckered for angst) so thank you to whoever requested! Have a great day!!!