Chapter 11 - Whispers Of My Heart

Start from the beginning

"Oh stop being a clingy girl, Mich." Anntonia replied while rolling her eyes as a joke.

"Shut up and just cuddle me tight." I demanded while scooping her for a cuddle.

"I don't think I have a choice anymore, fine." Ann replied.

We both cuddled each other till Ann's 8 am alarm rang.

Anntonia's POV

"There goes my 8 am alarm, should we stop hugging each other tightly and start getting ready?" I teasingly asked Michelle.

"I don't wanna stop cuddling but find, whatever. Anyways, the ATV area opens at 9:30 so we're stable in terms of the time." Michelle replied with a no emotion voice.

"I'll hug you more later so stop whining!" I exclaimed.

"Oh whatever! Go and get yourself ready in the bathroom already, I'll fix the bed." Michelle replied.

"Okay." I spoke while getting my clothes for the day and headed off to the bathroom.

Michelle's POV

I fixed up my bed being full of thoughts of how I've been acting with Ann, "Ever since last night.. I've been so confident with how I'm acting towards Ann. How I'm being so clingy with her." I thought to myself, I was thinking about the whole thing for a long period of time till Anntonia appeared.

"Your turn on the bathroom, Mich." She spoke.

"Okay, wait for me here." I replied as I got the clothes I'll be wearing for today and headed to the bathroom.

As soon as I was done getting ready, I got back in the room to tell Ann I'm done, we both packed extra clothes in case the ATV ride got us really dirty and packed a few essentials. Anntonia also packed her things up since she was going back to her hotel.

After packing and everything, we both headed off to the car already to drive to our destination.

As soon as we arrived to the ATV area, we both signed up and paid the fee. The workers gave us our ATV and equipment needed.

I got up on the ATV and Ann got on my back, she held my waist as I told her to. "Make sure to hold my waist so you won't fall off, Ann!" I exclaimed.

"Okayyyy" She replied.

I turned on the ATV and started driving, the ride was a bit bumpy and shaky so Anntonia kept sliding on me. We both had fun despite a rough ride, and if we're being honest, the rough ride is the reason why we had more fun.

We took a few selfies on our phones and got a bit of dirt on us, I offered Anntonia to switch places with me so she could experience what it's like to drive an ATV. As she switched places with me, I taught her the simple instructions on how to drive an ATV.

Anntonia was a fast learner so she easily kept up with what I was teaching her so when she drove the ATV, the ride had no problems.

After the whole ATV thing, Anntonia and I decided to eat our lunch already since it was 11:30, we both headed off to the bathroom to clean ourselves up and headed next to my car and checked out the restaurants near the area, we ended up finding one that caught both od our attentions.

"This one looks good, should we stay there?" Anntonia asked.

"Sure, mukhang masarap nman yung food." I replied.

I parked my car and the both of us got off, we went to the restaurant's entrance and as soon as we got in, the worker had already offered us a table.

As soon as we got our table, we both decided on our order as usual and I ordered for the both of us. After ordering, I asked Ann what's her plans for tomorrow.