THE TALE OF KENJI

As he lowered his parents into their graves, weeping, Kenji said:Father, mother

As he lowered his parents into their graves, weeping, Kenji said:Father, mother... I won't forget you. Greet Relyr, of whom you spoke so much, and tell him I am sorry I was never able to meet him. At the moment of his regret and mourning, Kenji was approached from behind by three soldiers.

- Hey, that must be that brat from those legendary guardian warriors, Dusk and Ninjini! Hey kid!

Kenji turned his head and looked at them.

- Get away from those heathen people, you're under arrest, you're coming with us!

Overwhelmed by emotions and hatred, Kenji clenched his fists into fists and said:H... How dare you call my parents HEATHENSSSSSSS! And disappeared in smoke.

- Huh, where did he go?

At that moment, a silhouette appeared in the sky in the form of a knight in silver armor and black wings, approaching them. They started shooting arrows at him, but he was too fast for them. Then Kenji lunged at one of them, grabbing his head and slamming it into the ground. Out of fear, taking a spear, one soldier said:Let's try this way. As he raised his spear, Kenji took it, stabbing him straight through the eye, straight into the brain with it.

- General, what should we do? asked a soldier, speaking through the hologram.

IN THE SHADOW SAMURAI GENERAL'S SHIP

- Put him to sleep with arrows. That will hold him for a while.

- As you say.

As the soldier ended the call, Kenji landed next to him, grabbing his head with his hands and hitting him with his knee.

- Dammit! said general. Hey, you.

- Me?

- Yes, you. Tell everyone to prepare the teleport down. I'll deal with this little one myself.

- Sure, General!

While Kenji was in the air, the doors of the ship opened.

- General, are you sure about this?

- HA! What is a man who does not take risks? Fool!

At that moment, a soldier, lowering the ship's door, begins the jump countdown:You can jump in 3... 2... 1. The general jumps out of the ship towards Kenji. As Kenji was uncontrollably destroying everything and everyone around him, the general raised his leg in the air, and kicked him, pinning him to the ground.

- Good job, general.

- It will keep him incapacitated for a while! said the general.

When the general approached Kenji, he grabbed him by the head and said:I will let you go this time, there will be no other! You'll regret it if you get in my way one more time. Then the general gripped Kenji's head, and slammed it hard on the ground.

- Get ready to go!

- Yes, sir!