He can't take it anymore...

His gaze darkened again, baring his teeth as he flew into the air, and disappeared in the semidarkness.

Through his hearbeats, which were pumping in Hungary's ears, he heard the rugged firing sounds, which slowly mixed with the screams of horror and pain with the loud growls and hisses, with the horroristic sounds of breaking bones and tearing flesh.

As he stood up, he felt the nausea hit him at the sounds, a strange dull fog beclouding his mind.
His legs stepped before the tree in pilot mode, without his direct control.

The screams became more desparate and hopeless, however, the hisses and tearing of flesh sounds remained.

"R-romania...." he whispered shakily, but his voice was anything but audible.

He tried focusing so hard, but his insides clenched from the reality of the sounds, from the reality of the situation, and he fell on his knees vomitting.

A last fire could be heard, before there was a sound of a loud bone breaking and a blood-curdling scream.

The next thing he spotted in his going vision, was as a gun flew towards him and landed a few feets to him in the snow, covered in red blood and pulsating in purple and blue.

His pupils dilated seeing the majestic weapon and its soft carvings - where the blood was gathering, and like a brook- dripping down in the pure white and tender snow.

It was as if the sniper was like a magnet, pulling him closer and engulfing his mind. The sounds of the choking screams seemed to gone silent, and nothing remained just he and the magical weapon.

He tore off his eyepatch unconsciously, and dropped it to the ground as he somehow stood up and loomed over the gun. His left eye became glowing gold, tiny golden and silver dust like- microscopic stars danced next to it, as if his eye was glimmering and shining at the same time.

He bent down to the weapon, his fingerstips brushing the carvings of the sniper in daze.

As he slid his finger on the carvings, a sharp pain went up his arm from his tips, his head and gaze snapping up towards the sky, his eye shone up like the sun itself.

Everything vanished...

.

.

Just voices stayed, foreign voices, and flashes of pictures-

distant, foreign memories...

His mind albeit, focused on just one string of memory, to one occasion.

"Kazan, you will come with me." Said a familiar voice sternly, and coldly.

He had heard this voice before...

He had heard it at the balls and conferences, where AH had brought him sometimes, and in the news many times...

It was the voice of the Russian Empire.

The scene appeared before him, as he, like a fourth passanger was sitting in a car.

Next to him a city with a frown and a sniper, while before him the Russian Empire and at the wheel- another somebody who had the exact same weapon by his legs like Hungary had touched in the snow.

"Petersburg-" turned the Russian to the driver city- to Petersburg, speaking to him in a much kinder voice than to Kazan. "You will watch the house of the Monarchy. When he leaves, you'll go and find the kid of the farmer country."