PART 2

* Flashback *
Little Pawin running around the garden belongs to his father. He was running when he found a pretty flower that fell on the ground from its tree. He picked up the flower and looked at it. He admired the flower closely.
" If I give this to mae, she will stop being angry with me right? "
The thoughts of giving the flower to his mother makes him smile. He really wants to make his mother happy with him. He runs off to meet his mom.

At that time, Mrs Tya was working on her laptop. She looked really busy as a successful businesswoman. While Mr Kultaranik was a CEO of one of the most successful companies in Thailand. Both of them only gifted by the one and only child, Pawin Thanik Kultaranik.

Pawin went to his mom that were working in the kitchen table.
" Mae... I bought this for you " Pawin said while giving his mom the flower and smile hoping his mom stop being angry with him. His mom looks at the flower but continues doing her job.
" Thank you....Put it there. I'm busy. Go play there " Mrs Tya ignore Pawin and go back to her work. Pawin heart is taken aback by Mrs Tya reaction. It wasn't the reaction that he expected.

Pawin felt sad that he went outside to treat himself. He played until late afternoon then goes straight to his room as he sees her mom is still working and he doesn't want to disturb her. He showers first and organizing his stuff. He still feel hurt by his mom reaction. So he stayed in his room not going to the kitchen like he used to. But he's already feel hungry because Mrs Tya didn't cook anything for him since morning .

That night, Mr Kultaranik is going home from his outstation at Songkhla for a week. Pawin already feel happy that his father is back but when he's near the kitchen, his feet stopped walking. A sound of people arguing are catching his ears.

" What are you doing since morning !!? Just keep working on that d*mn laptop "

" Yes ! You should know I'm working too. Helping you on financial issues in this marriage. I'm helping you but you blame me for doing my jobs ! "

" I know it's your job! And I'm thankful that you help me but have you taken care of Win?! Are you really that busy that you can't even cook meals for him ?! I haven't seen any food in the tables or the fridge. Are you making Win starve today ?!! Huh! "

" I don't see any problem with that. If he's hungry, he can find any food in the fridge! Maybe there isn't any food in the fridge because he already ate it !! "

" Maybe..maybe !!? You didn't even know if he's eaten or not ?! What type of mother are you? "

" Now you blame it on me....What about you?! Working there and there not even asking how are we here? And you're asking what type of mother's am I? You only find my mistakes,what about your own mistakes !!? "

" I'm working so we can have a financially stable marriage. I'm working so we will have enough food to eat !! But look at this ?! I'm back from my work and you didn't even serve any food to me ... even worse to Win, your own son who lives at the same house as you !! "

" So it's entirely my fault!!? I've been working since morning and I'm tired but you're making a fight with me !? "

" Yes ..and who should I blame it to?! If it's not you "

" *Sigh* I'm tired "

" Do you think I'm not tired of fighting with you every single day ?! Plus my working schedule that is 18 hour long!! "

*Inaudible fight*

Pawin just lean on the walls while hiding his tears. He didn't want them to fight because of him. He's really scared that his tears was falling out drop by drop but he held it in. He doesn't want to cry now or not they will fight even more. He sobbed . But then...

PANG!
A slap filled the air. Pawin was shocked and sobbed even more without making a sound. His father slaps his mother out of anger because his mother keeps against his father's word and even spoke bad to his father. They fights really bad this time. Mrs Tya holds her redden cheeks because of the slap and looked at Mr Kultaranik with a glare. She snaps out and started shouting to Mr Kultaranik but her words wasn't good either.

Behind the kitchen walls, there's Pawin who's crying at his parents fight. He cried and sobbed without any voice coming out from his mouth. Those hurtful word that were said by his parent lingering around his head nonstop. The things his parents said that makes their anger rose even more. His kid heart couldn't take it. He runs off to his room. These things happen almost everyday that he just didn't care about it anymore.

Since then, he's been careful with his words and actions. He didn't want to become the same as his parents. He becomes quieter than usual and an easy target to be manipulated or used by his fellow peers because of that soft hearted him. Until he becomes someone who fears of hurting someone in physical or verbal. Or specialist call it DYSTYCHIPHOBIA - Fear Of Hurting Others. He keeps this thing as a secret that he never tells anyone even his parents. If he ever encountered something about it, he becomes anxious and had a hard time breathing.

* End Of Flashback *

Those memories keep flashing on Pawin's head. That fight....that word that were said. All of it becomes one in his head. His breathing became irregular and fast. His body is getting weaker and trembling hard. He don't know what to do so he just depends on nothings.

KNOCK !! KNOCK !!
His toilet cubicle was knocked by one of his peers from the same period class.
" Win !!! Are you okay in there? Mrs Som was looking for you. You've been gone for a long time..ai Win. "
Pawin was surprised by the knock that his body become normal . The knock make that memory missing from his head and he's relieved a bit .
" I'm okay..Just a little dizzy. Can I skip her class today ? I want to rest. " Pawin said as he really needs a rest at that time.
" Okay...I'm telling her. Are you sure you're okay? " His peer ask.
" Yes ...I'm okay. " He answer not to make the peer worried.