[1] To the Fire and the Fury

Bloom.🔥

Something unearthly rumbled inside of me. I have had it. I mean come on, at this point they were begging me to snap.

"Come on Carrots. You can do better then that."

Mitzy sneered. Mitzy and her group of yes-men had taken it upon themselves to throw my hygiene bag around the girls school bathroom.
Just when I was about to catch it they would toss it to someone else. They were determined to make every day of my life a living hell. And, at this point I had accepted my life of misery. But then she had to go and take my bag full of tampons. When I really needed them.

"What's the problem Bloom? You hair is already red. No your pants will match too."

All the girls in the bathroom laughed like hyenas at Mitzys joke. My face reddened. But not from embarrassment. I was absolutely enraged. I walked over to Mitzy, who had my pouch in her claws. She looked me in the eye , daring me to come closer. She then stretched out her hand, offering my bag to me. It was so close.

I swiped at it quickly, but I wasn't fast enough. Mitzi threw it to one of her sheep who was now standing behind me.

I stood there glaring at the raven haired snake. She stuck out her lips in fake pout. Pretending she was sorry. Her head was large and punchable. I can't stand Mitzy Renfields.

I turned around and looked for my bag. This time I charged at the girl. Aggressively shoving the blonde into the wall. She screeched in surprise. She raised my bag up to try and throw it to someone else but they were all laughing. I stepped on her feet and clawed for my things.

"Ow. OW! Mitzy help!" The blonde bully cried out.
I had almost latched on to my bag when the room went silent.

The clicking of heels announced her presence.
"Everyone to my office now." Mrs. Renfields said with annoyance. The head mistress stared at me specifically.

"I didn't do anything. I was only-"

"Zip it ,Peters. You always have an excuse ready . But it takes a fool to not notice that everywhere you go trouble always follows.

"Trouble or Mitzy?" I said under my breath.

"That is enough, Bloom!"

I heard snickering from Mitzys gang. They were slowly disappearing down the hall.
I stomped out into the wall and checked Mitzy in the shoulder as I walked by.

I turned around the corner and was almost at Mrs. Renfields office when I heard Mitzy was laughing.

"Look at it" I heard someone whisper.

"I'd absolutely die if it were me."

I turned around in confusion. Everyone was staring at me.

Mitzy looked like she was about burst into laughter. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out my tampons.

"Too late for this now. Bloody Bloom." Everyone in the hallway laughed and cackled. I touched the back of my grey sweat pants and it was wet. I saw red. Not because I was bleeding but because Mitzy was about to.

I marched towards her and slugged her right in the nose. She bent over in pain and I kneed her right in the face. She cried out in absolute shock. She looked up at me in rage. She tackled me and attempted to claw my eyes out. I yanked her long dark hair with my right hand and beat the side of her head with the the other. The people had gathered around and were yelling in excitement. Some losers had even taken out their phones.